Gary fong orgami or Lightsphere Collapsible???

eugenengsl

Nov 18, 2009
i wanna buy this item but not sure which is better n versatile , anyone out there care to share their opinion ???:) thank u

why is that so ? :) thank u

I thought the gary fong's collapsible seems quite impressive.. I'm currently using a fixed, big and bulky dome.. Might be getting that.. Btw, do you know the price?

I thought the gary fong's collapsible seems quite impressive.. I'm currently using a fixed, big and bulky dome.. Might be getting that.. Btw, do you know the price?

After recently lost my LS :cry:, I went to buy another with a universal mount, after which I was quite surprise the improvement of the 3rd party LS. Although not collapsible but it's "squeezable". :thumbsup:

it cost $99 at cathay

oh...I paid $89 for it @ Cathay Photo but it was about 1 year ago though...

i believe that the 2nd or 3rd gen of gfls..... check the new gen of gfls collapsible:)

Using GFLS Cloud 1st gen still, wonder how much of a difference will this Collapsible be? :think: But agreed that the latter one is more compact and easier for storage...