Garmin Asus GPS phone user... Come come :D:D:D

xxdoggyxx

Feb 19, 2010
Right behind you. :P
Hi fellow cser, are you using de M10 or M20???
Just have a question for those who uses their GPS system...

1st) How much do you pay every month for the bill?

I'm currently using a student plan M1 with 12GB Data bundle. Do you think i will exceed the limit, as the GPS is sending information to and fro every second...
Just want to confirm if i will exceed before removing the gprs service...

2nd) Have you updated your map to the latest? Do you purchase the map?

Just got my M20 recently and they says that it is embed with a free map update... Or will they give a map update every year or what so ever?

Jan 6, 2006
Hi fellow cser, are you using de M10 or M20???
Just have a question for those who uses their GPS system...

1st) How much do you pay every month for the bill?

I'm currently using a student plan M1 with 12GB Data bundle. Do you think i will exceed the limit, as the GPS is sending information to and fro every second...
Just want to confirm if i will exceed before removing the gprs service...

2nd) Have you updated your map to the latest? Do you purchase the map?

Just got my M20 recently and they says that it is embed with a free map update... Or will they give a map update every year or what so ever?

why do u need to turn on gps? unless u are driving.. it is good to buy stand-alone gps system like garmin/holux, which is designed to perform navigation..

xxdoggyxx

Feb 19, 2010
Right behind you. :P
why do u need to turn on gps? unless u are driving.. it is good to buy stand-alone gps system like garmin/holux, which is designed to perform navigation..
hi, i'm not using de gps. its that the phone will automatic connect to my gprs and sent data to the satellite...

hi, i'm not using de gps. its that the phone will automatic connect to my gprs and sent data to the satellite...
GPS service is provided free under United States congressional law, what you are referring to is probably A-GPS/E-GPS where the phone connects to the surrounding mobile phone Base Transceiver Station (BTS) for the purpose of time synchronisation and position triangulation of the user's GPS receiver.

This is particular useful in urban built-up area where a direct line of sight (LOS) to at least 3 satellites (4 if attitude information is to be provided) from the GPS receiver might not be available. :)

Top Bottom