Garden By the Bay on 23rd Sept 2012

xmilkbarx

Aug 10, 2009
Westie
Hi all, i am organising a garden by the bay trip.

i have special discount for the tickets. more details please search "ishoot@bukitbatok" on facebook.

Please note that i dont profit from this event, as i am group ordering under a special account thats why i have the discounted tickets.
you can bring all your friends to come. however do note that the tickets are not for resale. i want to encourage more families to take up.

there is also a group that will be going to shoot some theme shots over there. please join the group on facebook and look under events.

Do note that there are only 30 tickets. so based on first come first served.

Thanks!

Darren

i will live update the number of tickets left.

25 tickets left

Note that if you have a family who is going. i will give you advance placement. there will not be any refund even if you did not turn up that day.

Closing Date will be this weekend 16th Sept 2012. as i will need to go collect the tickets and do some admin work.

Those that have been added to the group please relook at the pricing again. my mistake for the wrong price given. now there is a better price tag to it.

i am sorry that i am not allowed to post much info here due to the $$$ issue is sensitive on this forum. i am doing this out of good will.

Thanks!

The First 30 tickets have been sold out.

As a good will, i have ordered another 30 tickets. thus this will be the last set of 30 tickets.

Do book it before all are taken up.

Tks for sharing this bro :)

I need to bring to the attention of people who are buying the tickets.
Please be extra careful when you are buying tickets from people you do not know.
Please do not pay in advance in cash for the tickets unless you are 100% sure.
Please check with the authorized Office that such fantastic deals are available and possible. :think:
Please note that I am not saying that this is a scam, but just ask everyone to be extra careful.
If the mod feels that this is uncalled for, please remove my post.

He seems like the owner of the garden.

I need to bring to the attention of people who are buying the tickets.
Please be extra careful when you are buying tickets from people you do not know.
Please do not pay in advance in cash for the tickets unless you are 100% sure.
Please check with the authorized Office that such fantastic deals are available and possible. :think:
Please note that I am not saying that this is a scam, but just ask everyone to be extra careful.
If the mod feels that this is uncalled for, please remove my post.

The above is very valid and pays to be careful.

However, there are many organisations/associations that are able to obtain discounted tix for groups.
Well my parents did joined a seniors group for $15 each, so its definately possible..:)