gangster boy and his "stories"

allenleonhart

Sep 17, 2008
man i totally rofled when i saw this blog. guys shld take a look.

http://geraldyourlimbei.blogspot.com/

anyone wanna report him to police?:bsmilie:

feels like... a keyboard hero....

Last edited:
man i totally rofled when i saw this blog. guys shld take a look.

http://geraldyourlimbei.blogspot.com/

anyone wanna report him to police?:bsmilie:

feels like... a keyboard hero....

Wah!!! So impressive of him!!:sweat: :ipuke: total rubbish. His command of English is so bad tt I had trouble reading even the first post.

Last edited:
Wah!!! So impressive of him!!:sweat::puke: total rubbish. His command of English is so bad tt I had trouble reading even the first post.

i found it entertaining:bsmilie:

Mai come kpkp here. U tio daiji with limbei, limbei can track your IP burn ur house.

Last edited:
i like this:

u join limbei gang already mean will auto tio daiji with other gang sia

after that... very difficult to read on.
"limbei" appears so many times that every word just become limbei to me. :bsmilie:

anyway.... the blog title sounds weird.

"wuji mai come find daiji" = 有事不要来找事情 ????

i think it should be "boji"?

anyway.... the blog title sounds weird.

"wuji mai come find daiji" = 有事不要来找事情 ????

i think it should be "boji"?

failed hokkien i presume:angel:

lol i see his post to his target gf i want to laugh. Only know how to spam "lim beh", think he very zai, I bet the girl thinks he's some kind of joke

Maybe its a spoof ah beng blog... got new ah beng movie coming out issit? Viral marketing? What was the last ah beng local movie? Shui Yue or something? Cant remember... :bsmilie:

"They make limbei sibei dulan, so limbei jio them go toilet settle. Limbei tio taupok and hum tam like ****, so limbei decided go home do reflection" :bsmilie::bsmilie:

Comic relief for a slow monday night. :thumbsup:

"They make limbei sibei dulan, so limbei jio them go toilet settle. Limbei tio taupok and hum tam like ****, so limbei decided go home do reflection" :bsmilie::bsmilie:

modern limbei upgrade skill liao.
must do reflection one. :bsmilie::bsmilie:

Maybe its a spoof ah beng blog... got new ah beng movie coming out issit? Viral marketing? What was the last ah beng local movie? Shui Yue or something? Cant remember... :bsmilie:

cause he happened to use one of my event coverage photos, hence someone alerted me abt it. its the one where he wanna target some guy one.

ya think i shld send him a receipt? wonders if my house will get burnt:think:

" those Sak Lak Kau dog getting more and more got ball already, today even chopped a mata, limbei think of a sibei zai method make singapore more peaceful, Limbei trying get petition from at least 10k SGian then submit to LOP(League of Paikia) let tao ehs decide what to do. To help in petition, got facebook add limbei at gerald.limbei@gmail.com then like the petition post"
:nono::nono:

"Real pai kia dun drink KOI, must drink VODKA. Drink koi with a straw like ah gua. Drink VODKA from the bottle then look more pai kia, more like tao eh."

Last edited:
"limbei think of a sibei zai method make singapore more peaceful, Limbei trying get petition from at least 10k SGian then submit to LOP(League of Paikia) let tao ehs decide what to do. To help in petition, got facebook add limbei at gerald.limbei@gmail.com then like the petition post"
:nono::nono:
lop:bsmilie:

This ginna is advance version of the ginna in the 90s...lol...his english is actually not bad considering sec NA or NT standards, could be express class even. Haha lots of acronyms used too. :bsmilie:

"Real pai kia dun drink KOI, must drink VODKA. Drink koi with a straw like ah gua. Drink VODKA from the bottle then look more pai kia, more like tao eh."

why pai kia cannot drink KOI???
just squat outside the KOI shop and drink lah...
whoever stare just shoot with KOI pearls.
not pai kia enough???

LOL :bsmilie:

Just a peanut brain teenager trying to show off. Contents very interesting, guess SPF will be very keen to check this hero out.