Gang rape by EPL stars

Status
Not open for further replies.
wah i think one of them looks like harry kewell leh judging from the hair.

then the round head guy looks like babayaro..
woh imagine if its chelsea....but then again they can afford to buy another first team if worst come to worst heheh

Play around with the photos in photoshop...
Not all black pixels are totally black... ;)

hmm after getting their pics out i still cant recognize some of them... prolly some lesser known players...from charlton? anyway dunno if its safe to post the edited pics up here or not to let u all judge

I think I recognise one guy... didn't know that Alfred Hitchcock played in the EPL! :p

I know who they are, and frankly I can't recognise them from those pictures!

Jed said:
I know who they are, and frankly I can't recognise them from those pictures!
Well don't just keep it in! Spill the beans, man!

Put the clues together, you'll figure it out.
To point you in the right direction:

The players need to come from a team that was in London over the weekend. That means the London teams Arsenal, Spurs, Chelsea, Fulham and Charlton. And, those who were playing in London over the weekend.

One manager had to quash rife and sudden rumours of his resignation this weekend.

The eight players come from two different clubs.

Mind you, I know this based on fairly reliable sources, but I can't for the life of me relate any of those Sun silhouettes to the players I know were involved. I'm wondering if the silhouettes are accurate. Or if my sources are accurate. But I'm believing the latter more.

hmm..Arsenal Vs Newcastle over the weekend...bobby robson resignation rumours.... this is becoming interesting. Hope its not bowyer again..

i think the pics by the Sun are faked.. really dun look like any footballer i know. and besides there are overwhelming rumors that the alleged players accused ,7 are from newcastle 1 from chelsea

laugh said:
hmm..Arsenal Vs Newcastle over the weekend...bobby robson resignation rumours.... this is becoming interesting. Hope its not bowyer again..
you could just be spot on! ;)

I think that one from Chelsea is an England International..and its not Frank Lampard..... idiots..

laugh said:
I think that one from Chelsea is an England International..and its not Frank Lampard..... idiots..

Not what I hear.

Status
Not open for further replies.