Ganbatte Japan - No fund-raising on 9 April 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Goi

ClubSNAP Idol
Staff member
Hi to all,

This is just in.

For the final lap, which is the coming weekend, we'll only be doing the fund-raising only on Sunday, i.e. 10 April. The reason being is that we've just found out we do not have the Police Permit to do so on next Saturday ...

More details will be released shortly so at the meantime, please help to pass the message ...

Last edited:
Awww ... that's a real pity. :(

Aiya...I have registered for Saturday. :(

Hi again.

Sigh ... I'm as disappointed as everyone; for now we'll proceed with the fund-raising on 10 April.

As for those of us who signed up for 9 April, please accept our apologies as well as gratitude.

You may wish to consider to help out on Sunday, 10 April if time permits.

As for the 'proposed' Friday session on 8 April, we've decided not to have it. Again, I want to thank those are prepared to answer beyond the call of duty ...

the reason why saturday cannot is no police permit..... so i dont think friday is going to happen because of same reason

oh man. so no Friday and Sat.

Damn gotta contact my friends. They are preparing a t-shirt and cosplay for it x.x

Hi again.

We're appealing for more volunteers for our final round of fund-raising on 10 April.

We hope to end on the high and witness a grand finale finish for the survivors of the Japan Earthquake and Tsunami survivors but in order to pull this off, we need volunteers and really, more volunteers. For the last two weeks, we've been really short-handed on Sundays.

For those who previously signed up for 9 April, could you give some thoughts about helping us on Sunday? Those who are reading this and would like to help, here's your chance ... your final chance to make a difference!

Come and lend a hand! Sign up!

Last edited:
Yes we need at least 24 person per shift. (excluding the mods and admins) We will be having 3 separate print stations.

Each station will be manned by min 3 person ie. 9 pers (1 to download All photos for Facebook, 1 to download and print. 1 to collect the print and put in plastic to give to ppl)

At least 3 Photography teams manned by 5 persons, 1 for collection tin, 2 to promote, 3 photographers. The photographers need to move to print station to bring donors and storage card to download for print as well as for Facebook - hence 3 photographers

Last edited:
Yes we need at least 24 person per shift. (excluding the mods and admins) We will be having 3 separate print stations.

Each station will be manned by min 3 person ie. 9 pers (1 to download All photos for Facebook, 1 to download and print. 1 to collect the print and put in plastic to give to ppl)

At least 3 Photography teams manned by 5 persons, 1 for collection tin, 2 to promote, 3 photographers. The photographers need to move to print station to bring donors and storage card to download for print as well as for Facebook - hence 3 photographers

I'll ask my friends to see how many of them willing to contribue. Hopefully can get some ladies to help us out to make an impact.

So the place still within Orchard area or shift to others location?

Dear Adam and Peng Eik, i'll see if i can rope in more help as well...

hopefully i can make it on sunday, hope my ship superviser got a heart or something ..

Status
Not open for further replies.