• XENNEC Camera Bags GIVE AWAY - SHARE & TAG your Friend to WIN one XENNEC Stylish bags. Visit this thread thread for more information.

Gana!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bEnd1ck

May 10, 2008
behind the viewfinder
www.flickr.com
One for the morning. Gana and the 'Meteorites' . I thought they were only landing on 24th June, for the revenge of the fallen. ;)

Last edited:

bEnd1ck

May 10, 2008
behind the viewfinder
www.flickr.com
Thanks bro. Your 1st pic on Hana is still my all time fav for the year among the night shoots ;)

Wonderful background ! :heart:
Thanks. The Autobots arrived earlier than expected. :bsmilie:
OMG, I can't wait for the movie.

Aug 15, 2007
Thanks bro. Your 1st pic on Hana is still my all time fav for the year among the night shoots ;)

:)thanks dude! e last shot is fantastic - the diagonal posing fits the wavy pattern of her dressl love the drama lights of ivan too!!:lovegrin:

bEnd1ck

May 10, 2008
behind the viewfinder
www.flickr.com

:)thanks dude! e last shot is fantastic - the diagonal posing fits the wavy pattern of her dressl love the drama lights of ivan too!!:lovegrin:
YUp. Ivan is the man. Aided with a far spotlight from the construction behind to rim the hair and dress a little :)

bEnd1ck

May 10, 2008
behind the viewfinder
www.flickr.com
swee!!! :thumbsup:
Thanks.

wow she's sexy! great job on the processing!!
Thanks bro. Some says she's sexy, some say fierce look. Ivan says she's a joker.
She can look pretty sweet at times too. ;) Share a closer shot with eye contact.

sohwayne

Oct 9, 2008
-
slammed !!!.... :bsmilie:
new experiment skill bor teach..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom