tchern

Oct 26, 2006
CCK
Comments Welcome...

Did that on purpose...

Thank you... More comments please :)

Did that on purpose...

Thank you... More comments please :)

I think you are playing games with those who bother to read your post. If you want to improve in your photograpy skills, you have to know that this is not the way to go about it.

Why do u even bother to post?

I think you are playing games with those who bother to read your post. If you want to improve in your photograpy skills, you have to know that this is not the way to go about it.

Why do u even bother to post?

I'm confused by your reply. Why is it so? He just mentioned that the two posts were included in the photo on purpose, and thanked the CSers who mentioned that they find the posts distracting.

the posts are seriously killing off the pic. If u do that on purposes, which i think it is, it does not work.

That is a ruby, so i believe capturing the facial expressions is a very good practice ground to practice on fast lens.

I'm confused by your reply. Why is it so? He just mentioned that the two posts were included in the photo on purpose, and thanked the CSers who mentioned that they find the posts distracting.

Guess I was mistaken. Understood it as something else. Sorry

Dearest All,

My apology for confusing. I used to wait for others reply on comments for improvement. However i changed my approached. I thought of cropping in further Instead i prefer all photo critics can give their views so i can present in different style thru this picture. Yes. I did some shots on their expressions too and was good though not Pro yet...

Due to limited pictures posting per week i took the general pic for comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.