Gals....models from CS Take Caution of this guy by the name of Kevin Lim

Status
Not open for further replies.

danielle85148

Jul 5, 2005
This is his email:kcocymkcus@hotmail.com
Friends of him pls knock his head against the wall n wake his F**king idea up!!!

And the following is e reason why I got so pissed off!!!

KV : KcuS yM kcoC says: heys danielle.. i added u from friendster.. this is Kevin here... u bz?
~*~Hyde's Princess 'D'~*~ says: kevin from where
KV : KcuS yM kcoC says: from clubsnap... i m one of the newer member
~*~Hyde's Princess 'D'~*~ says: ermz..
~*~Hyde's Princess 'D'~*~ says: dun think i noe who...
KV : KcuS yM kcoC says: okies.. but we can start from here eh? ha.. anyway, u bz? wanna watch webcam ?
~*~Hyde's Princess 'D'~*~ says: wat webcam?
KV : KcuS yM kcoC says: my webcam... i wanna try it out... u free to watch ?
KV : KcuS yM kcoC says: but i hav to tell u .. it's not exactly trying out to see my face.. but rather... somewhere else.. if u get wat i mean.. so u lemme know how?
~*~Hyde's Princess 'D'~*~ says: ??
KV : KcuS yM kcoC says: i mean i m not trying out the cam to show my face... but rather something else... u get wat i mean?
~*~Hyde's Princess 'D'~*~ says: can u be more direct
KV : KcuS yM kcoC says: i m trying out my webcam to show my ****... can u watch?
~*~Hyde's Princess 'D'~*~ says:f**k off pls
~*~Hyde's Princess 'D'~*~ says: u're jus one sick fellow
~*~Hyde's Princess 'D'~*~ says: go get urself a whore
~*~Hyde's Princess 'D'~*~ says: Y left u speechless?

After tt he went offline n didn't dare to chat anymore... He's ****ing sick in the head..Pervert!!

Gals I've heard from my friends tt he might ask fer bikini photoshoots n stuff...so becareful la...dun even noe wat he's gonna do during the shoots!! Pervert!!!

prevert
pls spam him mail

got link to his friendster profile?

post him PIC !!! :bsmilie:

got link to his friendster profile?

I tried...But it's "User's profile dun exist" or something like tt....
No i dun have his pics...

sick guy.

Friends of him pls knock his head against the wall n wake his F**king idea up!!!

KV : KcuS yM kcoC says: heys danielle.. i added u from friendster.. this is Kevin here... u bz?
KV : KcuS yM kcoC says: okies.. but we can start from here eh? ha.. anyway, u bz? wanna watch webcam ?
KV : KcuS yM kcoC says: but i hav to tell u .. it's not exactly trying out to see my face.. but rather... somewhere else.. if u get wat i mean.. so u lemme know how?
KV : KcuS yM kcoC says: i mean i m not trying out the cam to show my face... but rather something else... u get wat i mean?
KV : KcuS yM kcoC says: i m trying out my webcam to show my ****... can u watch?

After tt he went offline n didn't dare to chat anymore... He's ****ing sick in the head..Pervert!!

Gals I've heard from my friends tt he might ask fer bikini photoshoots n stuff...so becareful la...dun even noe wat he's gonna do during the shoots!! Pervert!!!

Oh my, what a sick fella!

:sweat:

Wanna borrow?

Weapons.jpg

Now that we know his name(?), we ought to keep a look out for him.

Normally, what anyone does is none of my concern, and should not be our concern, but I hate to see him scared off all the models.

This Ken Lim character is a complete IDIOT, bonafide *SSH*LE, a 100% MORON.

One kind of rice feeds a hundred kind of people. Unfortunately, there are thousand kinds of people, and hence, thousand kind of idiots, *ssh*les and morons.

That said, I can see Daniella's point of view, why she is so pissed. I would have feel the same in her shoe. One thing I would do differently, don't get mad, get even.

That fellow is definitely out looking for someone to harrass. Look at his email add & nickname, read it in the opposite direction. That is one sick maniac.

That fellow is definitely out looking for someone to harrass. Look at his email add & nickname, read it in the opposite direction. That is one sick maniac.

omg...didn't realise tt lohz...he's realli sickmaniac lohz...he carry on like tt as dead poet says will scare of those models ruining Cs's reputation....i wish to get even too but how...:dunno: :angry:

omg...didn't realise tt lohz...he's realli sickmaniac lohz...he carry on like tt as dead poet says will scare of those models ruining Cs's reputation....i wish to get even too but how...:dunno: :angry:

where u encounter this? which specific channel, time, etc, then get the IP and lodge official complain.

It was a waste that Daniella reacted this way too early .... She could have pretended and played along and in the meantime try to get hold of his contacts ....
Let him show his whatever he wanted to show, and wait for him to make a mistake ....:think:
But of course, it is easily said than done....:cry:

Disgusting fellow ;( What a disgrace of Lim's family ;( ;( ;(
Should report him to police. :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.