Gallery to Webspace upgrade?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nightwolf75

Staff member
Dec 18, 2003
really MORE diaper changes
hi!

just checking if its possible to upgrade my gallery subscription to a webspace subscription? anyone tried b4? i just got a gallery sub plan. but, after fiddling with it, think the webspace is more suitable for my needs... :embrass:

harlo!

just to answer my own question - one can upgrade the plan from gallery to webspace. just PM the CS admins. once they give the green light, u just need to top up the difference. inform them again once u've transferred the amt. just be patient and in a couple of days, ur webspace will be activated! ;)

thanks to Darren for the help!

nightwolf75 said:
harlo!

just to answer my own question - one can upgrade the plan from gallery to webspace. just PM the CS admins. once they give the green light, u just need to top up the difference. inform them again once u've transferred the amt. just be patient and in a couple of days, ur webspace will be activated! ;)

thanks to Darren for the help!

wat is the different between gallery and webspace ?? :dunno:

KNIGHT ONG said:
wat is the different between gallery and webspace ?? :dunno:

webspace u can create ur own webpages and ftp into the CS server. a big plus for me its the pre-designed gallery. me lazy to create my own. :p

nightwolf75 said:
webspace u can create ur own webpages and ftp into the CS server. a big plus for me its the pre-designed gallery. me lazy to create my own. :p

I c I c ... so how much to add on ?? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.