Gallery size printing..

Status
Not open for further replies.

zyle

Oct 16, 2005
macpherson road
www.zyle.eyefetch.com
is there any place here in singapore that offers gallery size printing for photo? and around how much would be their charges? does photographers here want to print their photos in such a size?:confused:

zyle said:
oh i was asking about gallery size (A0, A1 and A2) around those sizes..;)

I had Konota in Peninsula Plaze print 15 20"x30" prints for a show and was very pleased with the way they turned out. I'm not sure about their color printing as all of mine were printed in black and white. Cost was around $42 each. I think that 'kex' also does large prints. You can find him in 'consumer's corner' under the 'market place' heading.

-steve

singapurasteve said:
I had Konota in Peninsula Plaze print 15 20"x30" prints for a show and was very pleased with the way they turned out. I'm not sure about their color printing as all of mine were printed in black and white. Cost was around $42 each. I think that 'kex' also does large prints. You can find him in 'consumer's corner' under the 'market place' heading.

-steve

thanks singapurasteve..

you want the best quality, go to bits and bytes in Kallang (not their retail outlet in SimLim)...top quality stuff...and cause they actually provide colour workflow services to other companies, they have top colour reproduction...and they provide good, knowledgeable service too... 2 :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

p.s. I don't work for them, but my company has printed large format (about 100cm sq) photo exhibition, stuff with them... :)

theRBK said:
you want the best quality, go to bits and bytes in Kallang (not their retail outlet in SimLim)...top quality stuff...and cause they actually provide colour workflow services to other companies, they have top colour reproduction...and they provide good, knowledgeable service too... 2 :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

p.s. I don't work for them, but my company has printed large format (about 100cm sq) photo exhibition, stuff with them... :)
thanks theRBK.. but may i know the cost of printing..

I've seen some pretty good large prints from

Simple Digital, #02-09 Bras Basah Complex

Entire workflow is properly color managed.

zyle said:
thanks theRBK.. but may i know the cost of printing..
sorry for late reply...didn't see this thread for some time...:confused:

wasn't in charge of the costing that time so wasn't sure of the prices...can call them to ask them...http://www.datajet.com.sg/...not a very informative website but call them up :)

Status
Not open for further replies.