Galaxy S4 anyone?

Fudgecakes

Oct 1, 2011
Planet Earth
Well, has anyone tried it out??? Seems quite the hype in my school. i'm quite surprised that on one has started a thread on it yet~

Yeah I tried it. Not impressed. Feels like a cheap toy and most of the new features are gimmicks.

On the topic, anyone with S4 encountered drop calls with this model. Just switched recently and the phone signal was incredibly bad and reliable.

recently lost my iPhone to the bottom of the sea. so i thought maybe its a good time ti try out samsung's newest offering :p

On the topic, anyone with S4 encountered drop calls with this model. Just switched recently and the phone signal was incredibly bad and reliable.

it's always the telco. Remember that :bsmilie:

Not impressed either. I'll picked the HTC One if I need a phone at the moment.

heard Samsung coming out S4 rugged version(water proofing..dust proofing..but supports up to 32gb only..)..not sure what it is called..

Sticking to note 2 until note 3 released. Can't get used to a smaller screen.

Decided to go Sony becos i like the waterproof function and it come handy too. However...the power button and volume button seems alittle flimsy. And it is a fingerprint magnet (i dont have any screen protector on)

Decided to go Sony becos i like the waterproof function and it come handy too. However...the power button and volume button seems alittle flimsy.

They're both very solid.

They're both very solid.

heard and read about it..but the button can be moved abit like its kinda loose like that..
Guess they are made this way..as long they works n dont drop off.. Im ok..so far so good.

heard and read about it..but the button can be moved abit like its kinda loose like that..
Guess they are made this way..as long they works n dont drop off.. Im ok..so far so good.

It wiggles maybe .1mm which is just to make sure there's enough allowance to allow the button to be pushed. ;-)

Anyone considering HTC one?

one thing that worries me...

i fancy the Sony's water proof phones..just that i listen to music from my phone alot too...

have heard the catch that hold the 3.5mm jack might wear out after countless times to unplug and fit back in..what do u guys holding sony phones think?

else will be listening via bluetooth..

i fancy the Sony's water proof phones..just that i listen to music from my phone alot too...

have heard the catch that hold the 3.5mm jack might wear out after countless times to unplug and fit back in..what do u guys holding sony phones think?

Cant fight the law of physics.. but probably you will upgrade before it wears out..
If you are paranoid.. get the bluetooth

It may wear out after 2-3 years, but costs about 20 to replace. Or get a nice waterproof BT headset too. ;-)

wow really? cost $20 to replace the cap?

yeah...let's see how much my Note holds up..

My Galaxy S4 is two weeks old and I have no big issues with it. The camera is 13mp and IQ better than my S2.