Gaffered Body Ugly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeWei

Jun 9, 2006
Can someone show the pics of gaffered camera body? I'm considering to gaffer my D70 but worry it is too ugly :bsmilie:

DeWei said:
Can someone show the pics of gaffered camera body? I'm considering to gaffer my D70 but worry it is too ugly :bsmilie:

i kept mine in the dry cabinet, it is safer than to gaffered it.

Ugly meh?

200f2d2x.jpg

_espn_ said:
Ugly meh?

200f2d2x.jpg

I want your lens...haha, you have gaffered the "Nikon" word on top of your camera. :thumbsup:

_espn_ said:
Ugly meh?

200f2d2x.jpg

Can have more pics of your gaffered camera? :)
need to see where else is gaffered. :)

Why bother gaffering the body of a camera apart from masking the brand name (to deter would be thieves)?

And why worry that it is ugly when it is so gaffered? I mean if you don't worry about shutter counts, why worry about this? Just junk the camera once you have used it.

put inside the nikon package box will be even better, will not worry about get dirty, get scratch, just take photos of your cameras put inside your camera bag.

when you go outting, people want to see your camera and lenses, just show them the photos can laio, also don't have to worry people will leave finger print on your camera and lenses or drop your camera.

hope this helps.

Why don't you invest in a underwater housing if you really want to protect your camera from whatever that the world can throw, now it can even have waterproof protection.

I also like the suggestion of shrink wrapping your camera.

Hey why not just leave your camera in your dry box and just look at it through the shrink wrap and be amazed at how beautiful it is.

For those of you who think it is a good idea, well, think of the residue it will leave behind after a couple of months. Yes gaffers tape does not leave a residue but over a few months, trust me, you'll be surprised. At that point have fun cleaning all the gunk of your camera/lens.

well to each their own i guess. it is ugly, but i guess if you want to say when selling ur camera, that its a 9 in condition, rather than a 7, theres nothing wrong with that..

Status
Not open for further replies.