Gadget3 Photography Contest 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omerta71

Aug 5, 2009
Hi All, I receive email on Gadget3 Photography contest 2009 and National Geographic Store at Vivocity is the place where they display the top listed photographer - Not bad, I'm going for this contest! Check this out: http://www.gadget3.com/dpc2009/index.html

Thanks for sharing bro.:)
The theme is a very wide one, will certainly be interesting. Will certainly give it a go.

Nice.. thanks for sharing this info :thumbsup:

new account just to post this? and you go around PM-ing people about the competition?

sorry bro, i happen to received this email and saw this thread.
Seems like a good opportunity so I PM a few of you guys (ard 5) after my post, probably too excited to share :bsmilie:
definitely did not go around to pm the whole group -actually i'm not a newbie as i've always followed latest happenings here (silent follower) except until now ;).

sorry once again :embrass:

Thanks for the info.

Just to share - Terms and Conditions of contest.

Terms and Conditions
  1. The Digital Photography Competition is open to all photographers, professional or
    amateur who are Singapore Residents.
  2. All entrants are responsible for ensuring their submission is in compliance with
    the legal requirements.
  3. Obtaining all necessary model releases and/or permission to use appropriated images
    or artwork is the responsibility of the entrants. CR Media Pte Ltd shall not be held liable
    to any Photographs that are unlawfully obtained.
  4. Only original photographs that have not been previously published and which the
    entrant possesses all necessary rights will be accepted.
  5. Photographs that have won awards or have been submitted for other contest or
    competition will not be accepted.
  6. The photograph must not, in the sole and unfettered discretion of the Sponsors,
    contain obscene, provocative, defamatory, sexually explicit, or otherwise objectionable
    or inappropriate content.
  7. Copyright in all images submitted to the competition will remain with the photographer.
    However the organizer will reserves the permanent nonexclusive right to publish, reproduce,
    display, distribute, and show on screen any winning photograph on websites, photo
    exhibitions, tradeshows or any other media without obtaining further permission of the
    entrants.

Disclaimers
  1. The judges’ decisions are final and no correspondence will be entertained thereafter.
  2. Winners will be notified via email and telephone
  3. Prizes are non- transferable nor exchangeable.
  4. Sponsors reserve the right to substitute a prize with another item of equal value in
    the event that the prizes are no longer available.
  5. In the event where a winner is not contactable or does not claim his prize within
    30 day after publication of winning entries in Gadget3.com, the prize will be forfeited.
  6. CR Media Pte Ltd is not responsible for any lost, late, incomplete, failed, partial or
    garbled data/images; or for technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to
    electronic malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software by any human error
    which may occur in the processing of entries.
  7. Sponsors reserve the right not to award all prizes in the event an insufficient number
    of eligible entries meeting the minimum judging criteria are received, as determined by
    Sponsors and Judges in their sole discretion.

Thanks for the info.

Just to share - Terms and Conditions of contest.

Terms and Conditions
  1. The Digital Photography Competition is open to all photographers, professional or
    amateur who are Singapore Residents.
  2. All entrants are responsible for ensuring their submission is in compliance with
    the legal requirements.
  3. Obtaining all necessary model releases and/or permission to use appropriated images
    or artwork is the responsibility of the entrants. CR Media Pte Ltd shall not be held liable
    to any Photographs that are unlawfully obtained.
  4. Only original photographs that have not been previously published and which the
    entrant possesses all necessary rights will be accepted.
  5. Photographs that have won awards or have been submitted for other contest or
    competition will not be accepted.
  6. The photograph must not, in the sole and unfettered discretion of the Sponsors,
    contain obscene, provocative, defamatory, sexually explicit, or otherwise objectionable
    or inappropriate content.
  7. Copyright in all images submitted to the competition will remain with the photographer.
    However the organizer will reserves the permanent nonexclusive right to publish, reproduce,
    display, distribute, and show on screen any winning photograph on websites, photo
    exhibitions, tradeshows or any other media without obtaining further permission of the
    entrants.

Disclaimers
  1. The judges’ decisions are final and no correspondence will be entertained thereafter.
  2. Winners will be notified via email and telephone
  3. Prizes are non- transferable nor exchangeable.
  4. Sponsors reserve the right to substitute a prize with another item of equal value in
    the event that the prizes are no longer available.
  5. In the event where a winner is not contactable or does not claim his prize within
    30 day after publication of winning entries in Gadget3.com, the prize will be forfeited.
  6. CR Media Pte Ltd is not responsible for any lost, late, incomplete, failed, partial or
    garbled data/images; or for technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to
    electronic malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software by any human error
    which may occur in the processing of entries.
  7. Sponsors reserve the right not to award all prizes in the event an insufficient number
    of eligible entries meeting the minimum judging criteria are received, as determined by
    Sponsors and Judges in their sole discretion.

by clicking into the TS's link.. those who are interested can read about all the terms and conditions there..

what is the need for u to copy and paste everything here again?

one of the lamest reasons to mass PM people i've heard so far..:sticktong:sticktong

FYI, "MASS" - "is referred as "pertaining to, involving, or affecting a large number of people".
I'm not answerable to your comments and please 'stick' your nose elsewhere. Thank you.
:angry:

FYI, "MASS" - "is referred as "pertaining to, involving, or affecting a large number of people".
I'm not answerable to your comments and please 'stick' your nose elsewhere. Thank you.
:angry:
you are not answerable to my comments, but answerable to the admins/mods as to why you mass PM people for no apparent reason.

you are not answerable to my comments, but answerable to the admins/mods as to why you mass PM people for no apparent reason.

Please check out the word "MASS". And thanks for telling me that you are neither an admin nor moderator.

Calm down guys!
Anyway it seems like an interesting competition, and the rights of the photo still remain with photographers.

T&C seems fair so far.

People organizing other competitions should learn from this.

Calm down guys!
Anyway it seems like an interesting competition, and the rights of the photo still remain with photographers.

T&C seems fair so far.

People organizing other competitions should learn from this.

Thanks bro.. lots of competition going on this month..
i like it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.