Wow, cool prizes! :bigeyes:
sorry bro, i happen to received this email and saw this thread.new account just to post this? and you go around PM-ing people about the competition?
by clicking into the TS's link.. those who are interested can read about all the terms and conditions there..Thanks for the info.
Just to share - Terms and Conditions of contest.
Terms and Conditions
- The Digital Photography Competition is open to all photographers, professional or
amateur who are Singapore Residents.
- All entrants are responsible for ensuring their submission is in compliance with
the legal requirements.
- Obtaining all necessary model releases and/or permission to use appropriated images
or artwork is the responsibility of the entrants. CR Media Pte Ltd shall not be held liable
to any Photographs that are unlawfully obtained.
- Only original photographs that have not been previously published and which the
entrant possesses all necessary rights will be accepted.
- Photographs that have won awards or have been submitted for other contest or
competition will not be accepted.
- The photograph must not, in the sole and unfettered discretion of the Sponsors,
contain obscene, provocative, defamatory, sexually explicit, or otherwise objectionable
or inappropriate content.
- Copyright in all images submitted to the competition will remain with the photographer.
However the organizer will reserves the permanent nonexclusive right to publish, reproduce,
display, distribute, and show on screen any winning photograph on websites, photo
exhibitions, tradeshows or any other media without obtaining further permission of the
- The judges decisions are final and no correspondence will be entertained thereafter.
- Winners will be notified via email and telephone
- Prizes are non- transferable nor exchangeable.
- Sponsors reserve the right to substitute a prize with another item of equal value in
the event that the prizes are no longer available.
- In the event where a winner is not contactable or does not claim his prize within
30 day after publication of winning entries in Gadget3.com, the prize will be forfeited.
- CR Media Pte Ltd is not responsible for any lost, late, incomplete, failed, partial or
garbled data/images; or for technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to
electronic malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software by any human error
which may occur in the processing of entries.
- Sponsors reserve the right not to award all prizes in the event an insufficient number
of eligible entries meeting the minimum judging criteria are received, as determined by
Sponsors and Judges in their sole discretion.
FYI, "MASS" - "is referred as "pertaining to, involving, or affecting a large number of people".one of the lamest reasons to mass PM people i've heard so far..:sticktong:sticktong
you are not answerable to my comments, but answerable to the admins/mods as to why you mass PM people for no apparent reason.FYI, "MASS" - "is referred as "pertaining to, involving, or affecting a large number of people".
I'm not answerable to your comments and please 'stick' your nose elsewhere. Thank you.
Thanks bro.. lots of competition going on this month..Calm down guys!
Anyway it seems like an interesting competition, and the rights of the photo still remain with photographers.
T&C seems fair so far.
People organizing other competitions should learn from this.