[ Gadget ] - Accessories for PEN series. Cases, strap, stickers, soft shutter n' more

AbsolutKev

Dec 8, 2009
Johor
Hi guys, if u ve jus pimped up your ep3 and wanna share it, pls do it here. Show us ur E-P3 plus the accessories/lenses.

Pls guys, this thread is not to poison others.... Hehe... Muahahahaha....

Also it ll b great to list ur accessories, how much n where to get em from.

Hope to hear from u all!

Just ordered aki asahi skin from paypal, will know in 10days if it's successful, not officially listed on their website yet. Got the tip from another forum. Let me know if anyone's keen.

Last edited:
Hi wonglp,

Where did you order the aki asahi skin? I'm quite interested to get it as well.

Thanks

was using iphone earlier, difficult to post this.
here's how to do it, at your own risk though, coz it's not through it's main website which listed the skin to be available soon.
1. http://aki-asahi.com/store/html/E-P3/leather/EP3LeatherKit.html and choose which one you want. It's #8308 Black, cherry wood or walnut. US$15 for front only or US$19 for front and back. Need to add $4 for postage. I paid US$23 for front and back.
2. Log into paypal ( only know this method at the moment) and pay to paypal@aki-asahi.com
3. Good luck:)
I ordered last night, got an email received saying " thank you for your purchase & payment, i will ship the item(s) today via registered airmail. please inform me if you have not received after 10 days", i think the Japanese are pretty honest people to deal with so let's hope it's true.

was using iphone earlier, difficult to post this.
here's how to do it, at your own risk though, coz it's not through it's main website which listed the skin to be available soon.
1. http://aki-asahi.com/store/html/E-P3/leather/EP3LeatherKit.html and choose which one you want. It's #8308 Black, cherry wood or walnut. US$15 for front only or US$19 for front and back. Need to add $4 for postage. I paid US$23 for front and back.
2. Log into paypal ( only know this method at the moment) and pay to paypal@aki-asahi.com
3. Good luck:)
I ordered last night, got an email received saying " thank you for your purchase & payment, i will ship the item(s) today via registered airmail. please inform me if you have not received after 10 days", i think the Japanese are pretty honest people to deal with so let's hope it's true.

no issue. i bought EP1 skin from aki-asahi.com, received in good order.
i just check their website, it says EP3 skin is coming soon. Not yet available ??

no, that's y tried the paypal method:) anyway, i got this from another forum, so not the first one to try though, should be ok.

Just to clarify... Basically it's just paypal them the money and tell them the color you want? The cart doesn't work?

cannedpineapples said:
Just to clarify... Basically it's just paypal them the money and tell them the color you want? The cart doesn't work?

Ya, cart won't work. Log in paypal. Tell them number 8308 as well as color and front only or front and back.

wah. then I'll wait for the gd news? haha

Might try it when I get home from work tonight. Hopefully they don't send you the ep2 instead.

white EP3 with wood sticker look COOL !!! ;p

if anyone ordering the black leatherette for e-p3, can help me to get 2 sets,
I do not have any paypal account.

white EP3 with wood sticker look COOL !!! ;p
great minds think alike;)
Ya this method work. Got a confirmation email from Rikuo Nakamura that he will send out via registered mail today.
can't wait to receive it! hope it really works.

found a leather half case if anyone is interested here

I've silver ep3, wonder which colour skin should i get .. hmm

Just ordered aki asahi skin from paypal, will know in 10days if it's successful, not officially listed on their website yet. Got the tip from another forum. Let me know if anyone's keen.

i am interested, how to get if i do not have paypal, or can you get for me, i can pay you upfront first.