G7 Expedition Traveller Malaysia Trip June 09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ambious

G7 Expedition Traveller Trip June 2009
Destination : Cameron, Ipoh and Malacca
Date : 19th to 22nd June (Friday to Monday)
Est. Departure : 0600 Hrs on Friday
Est. Arrival : 2200 Hrs on Monday

Rundown as follows, subject to change :

Friday
0500Hrs - Departure for KL
0900Hrs - On Time On Target
2300Hrs - Lights Off

Saturday
0600Hrs - On Time On Target
2330Hrs - Lights Off

Sunday
0800Hrs - On Time On Target
2330Hrs - Lights Off

Monday
0900Hrs - On Time On Target
2200Hrs - Arrived N end of the Journey

Simple and short..............

*** For more info, refer to the Social Group in the forum. For those who are not a member of this group, kindly PM me and indicate your interest. Also, do state if you are driving your own car, make and model. Thank you.

G7 Expedition Travellers

Last edited:
Btw, joining this social group don't have any obligations. We restricted the joining process is just to be sure that everyone has common interest and is comfortable with the accompaniment of one another. Also, there shouldn't have any hidden agenda.

Anyone else that's interested in going, do feel free to drop me a PM.

Btw, joining this social group don't have any obligations. We restricted the joining process is just to be sure that everyone has common interest and is comfortable with the accompaniment of one another. Also, there shouldn't have any hidden agenda.

Anyone else that's interested in going, do feel free to drop me a PM.

got obligations... must know how to enjoy food and willing to wake up very early for nice sunrise shots... hahaha. Else, anything goes... :bsmilie:

:thumbsup:wow!! this is good!
Can we join even if we don't have a car?:D
How much is the budget?? TIA!:cool:

:thumbsup:wow!! this is good!
Can we join even if we don't have a car?:D
How much is the budget?? TIA!:cool:

no car? u run behind the car lor... haha

Time to practice POV on someone's CAR!!!!:devil:

wah... you want him to do acrobatics ah? already holding rope and some more carry dslr to shoot someone's car? haha

Sure, no problem. As long as there's we have enough cars that can fit u in. Haven't work out the budget yet. Will keep u all updated.

Thanks!;)

Hi Ambious, I can appreciate the effort you put in to outline the itinerary for this trip but, IMHO, it very very tight. I think you are trying to cramp too many locations and activities in. Don't know if you've actually done this trip yourself (I have done numerous trips to all the places you mentioned), and I still feel it way too cramped (and too optimistic). There is a need to factor in travelling and delays (due mostly to traffice conditions). From your proposed itinerary, looks like its 'touch and go' in most cases and may leave little time to do some real photography.

Just my personal observations drawn from my personal experience after having made numerous trips to all these places over the past 20+ years.

Fred

:think: I don't think he can run @ 120KM/H.

malaysia highway speed limit is 110, do not assume the 10km/h will be accepted by malaysia police. to them, 60 means 60, 110 means 110

Last edited:
malaysia highway speed limit is 110, do not assume the 10km/h will be accepted by malaysia police. to them, 60 means 60, 110 means 110

haha... it was a joke about someone running behind the cars... not that the trip will involve driving at 120kph... i trust the drivers have safety at their hearts.

Status
Not open for further replies.