G2000, U2 modelling show

Status
Not open for further replies.

franciskc

Jan 17, 2002
Earth
Come for model show shoot at Raffles City Tower (city Hall) for G2k U2 model show. Saturday and sunday 2pm, 4pm and 6pm. Go Go Go.

Saw the Robinson 6.00pm show on Friday as I was shopping for toys at Robinson. Wow! you won't believe what I see (I didn't bring any DC! :cry: ). The model is fully dress up but the material is so thin that I can practically *** the G ***** u*********. I definately won't let my wife wear such a fashion. I feel sorry for the models as I read the article by Diana Ser in Streat.

KC, bring your 8x*1.7 zoom there to capture some photos as a treat for our fellow forumers here.;)

(p/s. This post is strictly for male forumers only, sorry ladies.)

Originally posted by mpenza
I'm interested but not for the reasons Kevin mentioned ;p
You naughty naught little mind. You sure or not, :eek: how many photos hiding at home :what: (just kidding) Ask you to treat forumers with fashion not flesh lah. :bsmilie:

Anyway, agree with you not to post the flesh here since a lot of youngsters here are under age. Will cause their nose to drip blood (Cantonese saying) then their mummy will sue you for bodily harm (just joking no offence, anyone) :bsmilie:

heheheh..those who went must post some pics eh??? :D

For those who going... reminder.. the stage is quite far away. unless u are invited guest. So bring a long lens. When use long lens.. try with monopod.. didnt bring mine.. sianzz.... damn tired shoot halfway.. finish 1 roll shack liaoz.. giveup no mood to shoot kekekeke ;p

Originally posted by megaweb

I am free for 2 and 4 pm fashion show ...

megaweb, are you still there? I didn't see anyone using the Pro 90IS.... or are you using your EOS 30?

megaweb, are you still there? I didn't see anyone using the Pro 90IS.... or are you using your EOS 30?

ya ... I was there 2pm and 4pm show. I was with kongg , reddawn , simon , rty , bluestrike and keito. I was using EOS 30 .. :)

wah! big group ;p I was at the right side of the stage.

ya .. but we did not stick together ...

2pm - left side
4pm - right side ..

Hi

yup i was there as megaweb said........i think there were more pple than he listed...?

anyway, today was a new experience for me - i actually shot the fashion show using film (!?#$%^&*) :) anyway i like it!

i also went for the Disney on ice show in the morning (and shot digitally with my D30).........i hope they come out well cos the D30's AI Servo is really weak....:|

will try to post some pics later....Disney on ice i can post, but the problem is, how do i post pics of the fashion shoot when all i have are negatives? haven't scan them....and some of them not yet developed too........

i think i blew my first 2 rolls as well ;P
miss my LCD.....heh

Originally posted by Red Dawn
Hi

yup i was there as megaweb said........i think there were more pple than he listed...?

anyway, today was a new experience for me - i actually shot the fashion show using film (!?#$%^&*) :) anyway i like it!

i also went for the Disney on ice show in the morning (and shot digitally with my D30).........i hope they come out well cos the D30's AI Servo is really weak....:|

will try to post some pics later....Disney on ice i can post, but the problem is, how do i post pics of the fashion shoot when all i have are negatives? haven't scan them....and some of them not yet developed too........

i think i blew my first 2 rolls as well ;P
miss my LCD.....heh

Simple. Very simple. Buy either one of these:

1. Canoscan FS4000U
2. Nikon Coolscan 4000 ED
3. Nikon Coolscan IV ED
4. Fujifilm Frontier 350 :D

Regards
CK

btw

just for the record, i felt a litle stupid standing there waiting for the film to rewind itself after every 36 exposures ;p

but it was great fun - would do it again. and i kept checking the back of the camera (out of habit) only to stare at black plastic :)

Status
Not open for further replies.