G2 Wb


Status
Not open for further replies.

IamJeFfy

New Member
Apr 15, 2002
1,203
0
0
how come when i use Custom WB on a green leaf and it became totally blue after i evaluate it?

weird, wonder if anyone experices this or this do happens?
 

Goondu

Senior Member
Jan 18, 2002
1,292
0
0
Singapore
Visit site
Originally posted by IamJeFfy
how come when i use Custom WB on a green leaf and it became totally blue after i evaluate it?

weird, wonder if anyone experices this or this do happens?
When you use Custom WB, make sure that your flash is activated and pointed to a white piece of paper. Most likely when you set your custom WB, either the flash was not activated or you have pointed to a beige colour as the WB.
 

IamJeFfy

New Member
Apr 15, 2002
1,203
0
0
Originally posted by Goondu


When you use Custom WB, make sure that your flash is activated and pointed to a white piece of paper. Most likely when you set your custom WB, either the flash was not activated or you have pointed to a beige colour as the WB.
hmmm, not before i want to snap i evaluate meh?
no wonder.

thanks thanks.
 

Goondu

Senior Member
Jan 18, 2002
1,292
0
0
Singapore
Visit site
Originally posted by IamJeFfy

hmmm, not before i want to snap i evaluate meh?
no wonder.

thanks thanks.
Yes, you need to evaluate before you snap. Sometimes the LCD will display a bluish tint but after taking the photograph, the actual display on the LCD is okay.
 

Status
Not open for further replies.