G2 Lensmate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lennier

Feb 26, 2002
simpleshooter.clubsnap.org
Is the Lensmate for the G2 available in Singapore? What alternative tube adapters are available for the G2, and at what prices?

52mm third party
58mm original canon

How much are they?

The Lensmate can be ordered for US$22 online, shipping another 8 bux. Sounds like a fair deal?

Originally posted by Lennier
How much are they?

The Lensmate can be ordered for US$22 online, shipping another 8 bux. Sounds like a fair deal?

expensive as compared to the other 2, but if u wan 49mm then no choice

How much are they?

The 3rd party 52mm tube adaptor costs $16-25, depending on your luck. :(

Try Alan Photo at SLS.

:Later,

Hmm, I've placed my order for the lensmate then... at 22+6(shipping), us dollars, i suppose the small premium is recovered because of the smaller 49mm thread vs 50+ for the others...

Hmm, I've placed my order for the lensmate then... at 22+6(shipping), us dollars, i suppose the small premium is recovered because of the smaller 49mm thread vs 50+ for the others...

Me too order on shipping now... will be getting it this week.
But I paid a bit more for faster delivery as I need to use it for some trips next week. And Lensmate is very happy to help me to get the delivery fast. Quite gd service. Because I wanna a smaller lens, so I chose 49mm.... instead of 52mm.... I had a 58mm, which is OK if no other accessories being used, or else the G2 autofocus sensor is being blocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.