G I M M E . . . G I M M E ! ! !

Status
Not open for further replies.

modelinn

Apr 3, 2006
mariannead.jpg

Hi everybody!

This is a thread to gather response before a confirmation to feature 28th Oct (Sunday) model, Marianne From Brazil , due to some pending assignments of hers. Do register with MODELinn now if dun want to miss it! INDICATE WHICH SESSION(S) U CAN MAKE IT, AS NOT ALL SESSIONS COULD BECOME REALITY, SO GIVING OPTIONS WILL BE GOOD.

Details

Time
8.30am - 11.30am for AM Outdoor, 3 - 6pm for PM Outdoor, 7-9pm for Studio

Fees per session
[Outdoor]$78 for early birds (payment before Wed 24th Oct 11:59pm) and repeat members, $88 thereafter.
[Studio]$112 for early birds (payment before Wed 24th Oct 11:59pm) and repeat members, $122 thereafter.

Number of Outfits & Style
Clubbing, Casual, 3 outfits
2 for studio with PROFESSIONAL HAIR & MAKEUP ARTIST

Set Up
[Outdoor]Ambient lighting adjustment arranged by organiser with multiple giant reflectors on single subject, beneficial for beginners;
Wind machine for outdoor use, superb hair "styling" effects as seen in pics
[Indoor]Studio lighting adjustment arranged by organiser with years of experience, beneficial for beginners;
Wind machine for superb hair "styling" effects as seen in pics

Who should attend
Newbies who have no idea how fashion/portraiture shoot is done, aspiring photographers looking to expand portfolio, photographers who like to learn and mingle, or even experts who like to share ideas, and perhaps anyone who loves Models :p

Urban setting, and Studio, to be released to confirmed participants only

Number of participants
[Outdoor]5 to start, 7 max
[Studio]5 to start, 6 max

Email to MODELinn@ gmail.com to book your place now!

For those who wants to be in the mailing list, do email to MODELinn@ gmail.com as well!

:) .... as usual, she looks good ...upzz :thumbsup:

****! I'll be away on that weekend!

*heartbreak*

Ahhh... when I thought this is the model to start shooting again, I got the New Balance Real Run this Sunday... :cry: Ivan, go make up shoot or not :sweat:

Ahhh... when I thought this is the model to start shooting again, I got the New Balance Real Run this Sunday... :cry: Ivan, go make up shoot or not :sweat:

u got 2 keen for make up shoot now.... lolz

Eeeek: Beautiful hazel eyes...

Double Eeeek: Cannot make it. :cry:

Meep.

You now have "3" who are keen for a make up shoot. :lovegrin:

I cant make sunday as well :(

I would be willing to do a sat am shoot if it is possible and there are others.....

hik...hik...hik......:cry: :cry: :cry:

Why I always have to travel when sooo Beautiful Model is coming..... :bheart:

Upzz for you Bro....:angel:

The model is great.... made me contemplating on the shoot.. grrrr...

Hahaha
Looks like Ivan will be busy organising a make up shoot;)

BTW will she be wearing that white bikini top?;)
I'm sure all those up for the make up shoot wlll immediately clear their schedule if she confirmed the white bikini top ;p

BTW will she be wearing that white bikini top?;)
I'm sure all those up for the make up shoot wlll immediately clear their schedule if she confirmed the white bikini top ;p

:embrass::embrass::embrass:

I WANT!!! I WANT!!!:heart:

time for my appearance ...UPzz, ah :thumbsup::thumbsup:

:)

When you say these models are from such and such a place, do you mean they fly down to do a job, and you hook them on the weekends for extra work?

Or do they actually live here, and you just get them to do work for you when they're free?

adam

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.