FZriends Thread (FZ18 & FZ28 users and ex-users group - part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ombre

Sep 3, 2008
Hi guys, this is a continue from the FZ18 and FZ28 thread, that has been closed due to exceeding 1000 posts! Thanks to the mod for informing.

Previous thread can be found here.

Last edited:
Yay! Second thread le :p

More outings please!

Yup Yup, I'm eager for another outing :D

Yeah!!! I also might join provided that I got time. hehe...

Hi Anson,

Don't worry, I believe the guys here overlooked. We definately welcome all, FZ users or not... =)

In fact, I'm not a FZ-er yet... lol

Last edited:
Edited the 1st post for you guys to add in the link to the old post, and made this thread sticky. Have fun! :)

Edited the 1st post for you guys to add in the link to the old post, and made this thread sticky. Have fun! :)

Hey, thanks loads ziploc! =)

Why doesn't FZfriends include the FZ50 users too? :(

Lol, always welcome to join :D Actually its just our mini-group, we have people from a few different systems. =)

I'm a sony man :p

Hi Anson,

Don't worry, I believe the guys here overlooked. We definately welcome all, FZ users or not... =)

In fact, I'm not a FZ-er yet... lol

Lol, always welcome to join :D Actually its just our mini-group, we have people from a few different systems. =)

No worries bros... Even after getting a dslr, I still love my FZ50..... ;)

No worries bros... Even after getting a dslr, I still love my FZ50..... ;)

In fact Anson is the reason why I started recommending FZ50 to new PNS wanna-get shooters. =) Helped me see FZ50 from a different perspective. Haha.

Was on my way to the post office today and I snapped some pictures of the great blue sky. Gonna label this set as "God's Art" =)

Not much editing done here, opposed to my usual repetoire, just some re-leveling and contrast, very little. The sky was simply great today... wish I had a CPL. =(

All shots done with kit lens ^^

3207829901_25521ed298.jpg
3208677244_7bf8c9b79f.jpg

Left: onboard flash used to light up the tree.

3207827275_1794ea66ba.jpg

on-board Flash used on the celling =)

3207820261_b9c323de78.jpg

3208670134_7b67526e03.jpg

Heres 5, the rest are at my general photography flickr.

Last edited:
Hi ombre, very nice sky shots, ours have been very grey of late.

Found a visitor in the backyard this morning,

P1040234_1_.JPG

P1040236_1_.JPG

P1040238_1_.JPG

I think it's correct name is a Mertens Monitor, commonly called a lace monitor. It is only a young one about 30-40cm long, can grow up to nearly 2 metres. Hope he/she has moved to a larger abode before then. I think Amy will FREAK when she comes home. I have a friend with a large yard I think we may have to relocate it.

Nice lizard :p

Some sky photos from Sentosa :p

DSC00069.jpg

DSC00071.jpg

Dear Rob !

Check out wat i did over the pass week !!

Wanna Come back ?

Afish.jpg

Pardon the Picture From my Hp Cam as i dont bring my FZ when i go fishing !

look like this few days have very nice sky based on both ombre and navlem pic... good time for sunset... haha...

nice lizard rob, look like the pic is sharper than ur previous pic... 2m, omg, its like taller than me, i think most singaporean will mistook it as a croc when its at 2m length

haha, nice composition vinze, a red fish amount the silver fish

OK Vinze, that is pretty nasty doing that to me. But yes I will be back and you try to keep me away from those fish. I have already been to the tackle shop to sort out what rod I am going to bring next time.:angry:
I just noticed this thread has been stickyfied, yeah

Last edited:
look like this few days have very nice sky based on both ombre and navlem pic... good time for sunset... haha...

nice lizard rob, look like the pic is sharper than ur previous pic... 2m, omg, its like taller than me, i think most singaporean will mistook it as a croc when its at 2m length

haha, nice composition vinze, a red fish amount the silver fish

Will look forward to your sunset, I'm sure you won't disappoint! Skyguy's landscapes always blows our mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.