FZ50 ISO100 samples

Status
Not open for further replies.
as usually, it must be the noise problem :bsmilie:
i find that the picture are pretty sharp but the background have a slightly sharpening effect (maybe thats y the image looks sharp even at 100%) :dunno:

ExplorerZ said:
i find that the picture are pretty sharp but the background have a slightly sharpening effect (maybe thats y the image looks sharp even at 100%) :dunno:

image looks fuzzy. Guess the venus engine III works very hard to remove the noise.

ExplorerZ said:
Yeah its the same story repeated again and again with every upgrade after FZ10. Along came FZ20 and they made lots of "Noise" about noise, then came FZ30! They made lots of noise about noise again and then the latest yet to come out "FZ50" and they are already screaming "Noise"

But I wonder how come the people who got previous FZs can produce such amazing images :angel:

Soon we will see when people who know how to work along with the limitations of any camera get the FZ50 will produce great images.

Lets see how its reviewed, but still regardles of the review outcome it will sell and sell well :) I may get one too :p

I was thinking about the 30 but seems like new ones are not available anymore, so I'll have to go with 50 :think:

faisalee said:
Yeah its the same story repeated again and again with every upgrade after FZ10. Along came FZ20 and they made lots of "Noise" about noise, then came FZ30! They made lots of noise about noise again and then the latest yet to come out "FZ50" and they are already screaming "Noise"

But I wonder how come the people who got previous FZs can produce such amazing images :angel:

Soon we will see when people who know how to work along with the limitations of any camera get the FZ50 will produce great images.

Lets see how its reviewed, but still regardles of the review outcome it will sell and sell well :) I may get one too :p

I was thinking about the 30 but seems like new ones are not available anymore, so I'll have to go with 50 :think:

actually for the gallery picture i find noise quite alrite at ISO100 (does not mean it is good), what im afraid is the fuzziness which might be due to the venus III engine...

it looks alittle watercolor to me

faisalee said:

Totally agree. All these complaints really sound very farmilar. Wasn't it just a while ago when they said the same things about the FZ30 and its sample photos? It was almost condemned before it appeared in the market. Fortunately, I did my own test and didn't listen to them. :bsmilie:

Too bad I already have the FZ30, or else I may have gone for the FZ50...the new ttl flash system (if the external flash is avalaible) is really a significant improvement over the FZ30. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.