FZ5 with freebies

Status
Not open for further replies.

StanGetz

Mar 29, 2005
stangetz82.multiply.com
Guys, maybe an update for u all.

MS color offering FZ5 with 256mb and case as the latest pro. perhaps due to the upcoming PC show?
$630 w/o GST

StanGetz said:

MS color offering FZ5 with 256mb and case as the latest pro. perhaps due to the upcoming PC show?
$630 w/o GST

256MB card and case is not really attractive, since these 2 items are cheap....

Why not wait for PC show to come? Just slightly more than 1 week only...

Hi StanGetz

Tried PM you but your Inbox is full. If you have a copy of the e-quote from MS Color, can you please email me a copy to anthony_phua@pacific.net.sg?

Thanks.

Anthony
StanGetz said:

$630 w/o GST

anthony.phua said:
Hi StanGetz

Tried PM you but your Inbox is full. If you have a copy of the e-quote from MS Color, can you please email me a copy to anthony_phua@pacific.net.sg?

Thanks.

Anthony

Just equote MS color lah, Florence will reply you within 2 days..

Wah.. like that I kanna con liao.. brought from MS colour at $665 about 3 weeks ago with NO freebies.. Sad. :( I'm a carrot head!

Vstrom said:
Wah.. like that I kanna con liao.. brought from MS colour at $665 about 3 weeks ago with NO freebies.. Sad. :( I'm a carrot head!

$665 is the average market price. cannot say kana con, not nice. freebies are normally throw in items from shops if they want to add in.
you got nothing at all?
not even the original camera bag? or a screen protector? :confused:

StanGetz said:

$630 w/o GST
JimDavis said:
256MB card and case is not really attractive, since these 2 items are cheap....

Why not wait for PC show to come? Just slightly more than 1 week only...

...Heard that it starts 2nd Jun...don't know accurate or not...
Better wait...
BTW..
I got my FZ5 with some bundle @771 nett...:
FZ5, 512MB Kingstons SD, UV filter, OEM Batt....(Panasonic casing is standard)
Found out from my friend that my UV filter charged quite expensive.:cry:

StanGetz said:

$630 w/o GST

are the freebies such as the 256MB SD card from Panasonic or bundled by MS Color? looks like a great deal to me.

tao said:
are the freebies such as the 256MB SD card from Panasonic or bundled by MS Color? looks like a great deal to me.

dats im nt quite sure, but i believe its bundled wif MS color...perhaps Lexar or other brands...

Vstrom said:

3 weeks ago think the FZ5 just launch, so no much freebies.
I believe MS give out LCD protector and cleaning kit during that time.
The free case & 256MB SD only started recently...

StanGetz said:
dats im nt quite sure, but i believe its bundled wif MS color...perhaps Lexar or other brands...

The bundled 256MB SD offer should be from Pana, same as the case cos other
shops also selling the same bundle.
But it does not need to be a Pana SD card, correct me if I am wrong.

donchua said:
The bundled 256MB SD offer should be from Pana, same as the case cos other
shops also selling the same bundle.
But it does not need to be a Pana SD card, correct me if I am wrong.

last time i heard from sales staff, if you buy canon camera and if let say they got promotion for free gifts later you can still claim it with your receipt as long as within the 1 year warranty.

Latest update:

Harvey Norman is having sales. FZ5 is one of the items:

Panasonic Digital Camera DMC-FZ5GC (S$599), comes with 256MB SD Card + case + tripod. :cool:

2 months instalment waived on 0% interest instalment when you charge to your DBS Credit card, 39 Months 0% interest Instalment. :bigeyes: :bigeyes:

JimDavis said:
Latest update:

Panasonic Digital Camera DMC-FZ5GC (S$599), comes with 256MB SD Card + case + tripod. :cool:

2 months instalment waived on 0% interest instalment when you charge to your DBS Credit card, 39 Months 0% interest Instalment. :bigeyes: :bigeyes:

wow that's really value for money.

Great Singapore Sales. I think there are some other stuffs too.

Kavana said:
wow that's really value for money.

Get the extended warranty too... :cool:

If PC Show 2005 HN do the Panasonic Digicam booths, they will bundle
the extended warranty too but at RRP.

JimDavis said:
Latest update:

You won't like to see your credit card charge appearing a minimum sum each month. Like tying a contract, not happy, cannot cancel card with Bank. Buay song must also pay annual fee.

very tempting

bwilly said:
You won't like to see your credit card charge appearing a minimum sum each month. Like tying a contract, not happy, cannot cancel card with Bank. Buay song must also pay annual fee.

Standby a card just for this purchase, and make sure it is 3 yrs annual fee wavier

Status
Not open for further replies.