FZ5: SFF photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

dominator

Mar 7, 2005
Amazon Forest
Here are some of my Singapore Fireworks Festival photos to share over here, thought of posting at Sub-Forums : Photo Galleries but already got so many there so I think post here just for fellow lumix users will do.

All taken in manual with FZ5, ISO100 with Aperture 6.3-8 and shutter 3.2-4s.
Photos are not really sharp and most of them as you can see have lots of fogs which not so nice..hoping to get something better coming 14 Aug.

3dc99720.jpg

93a76b9a.jpg

8f38601b.jpg

P1030879.jpg

9ad97b14.jpg

Bro,
did u also set it to infinity mode?

Hi, I was there too! Your shoot is nice! Mine too much smoke. How to reduce smoke when shooting. I knew it can be removed using photoshop but anyway of reducing smoke when shooting. Seeking advice. thx..

yeoay said:
Hi, I was there too! Your shoot is nice! Mine too much smoke. How to reduce smoke when shooting. I knew it can be removed using photoshop but anyway of reducing smoke when shooting. Seeking advice. thx..

err..me no expert but from your photos, 1st thing you must do is to get the horizon straight. can do it easily in photoshop.
i got alot of smoke too. next time i will try use faster shutter speed and slightly bigger aperture. maybe this way will be better to eliminate smoke since smoke comes from the fireworks itself...my guess is mainly on the shutter speed to avoid "catching the smoke" :)

eow said:
Bro,
did u also set it to infinity mode?

Focusing? I was never bothered by what focusing to use, see no point in that. I simply use it as normal except for the aperture and shutter in manual only.
Try taking fireworks in macro mode next time and you will realise no problem too!

hmmmmmm heh from a digital manipulator's point of view..
if u down ur aperture (to 8.0), IS80, reduce exposure a lil bit, you can reduce the smoke much easier. In photoshop. ;)

Wait, this 14th August, who going?? I always kena sai, never get to shoot fireworks so far. only had 1 lousy attempt in May. I wanna go this saturday!!! who going??!?

Mini plug again??

hey hey unseen double posting ;)
hmm server on my side laggin...ok I try do a mini plug!
see if anyone on...if not then i will go alone like before.

heh aiya server lagging, so i clicked 2 times.. heh deleted the other liaoz..
hmmmm go go go.. i'm going..
haha most prob after some other photoshoot though..
i really really wanna shoot fireworks!!!

1. Dominator
2. unseen

1. Dominator
2. unseen
3. cLarbRyan

Status
Not open for further replies.