FZ5 price...??

Status
Not open for further replies.

jlpk007

Sep 24, 2002
Singapore.
Visit site
any good places to recommend???saw @ IT show selling 749 with 1x 1GB SD ,2x512MB SD and some cleaning kit.....how is this price...

jlpk007 said:
any good places to recommend???saw @ IT show selling 749 with 1x 1GB SD ,2x512MB SD and some cleaning kit.....how is this price...

i suppose its alright..you can try bargain city if their's is any better...

i bought mine at last year's sitex...IMO, sitex has more free gifts than IT show..hehe.

what is the market price now..???just the camera standard package...went to IT show to feel the camera..really like it ...the size the feel ;p but the price i dun like.....:cry:

i will go scout around...some more..;p ...710 good price??...how much does a oem battery cost?

you can get at east gear fz5 for around $35

Hi jlpk007,

CP & AP quote me ard S$649 or S$669 (can't remember the actual figure) 2 weeks ago. with a free 256Mb SD card & original Panasonic hard case. :D make a phone call to them to check the price.... ;p

its somewhere around 640 at the moment with a free 512 card. go to Cathay Photo, Alan Photo or John 3.16

i suggest you wait for the new FZ7 to come out before making a purchase as the price may drop further. also, dont ever buy from IT fairs. too expensive and i dont think the free gifts make up for it

=P

i got mine @ 620 with case only.... cus i only wan high speed SD, that was 4 mths back

price nvr drop, and offer at IT show not good, unless its by Alan Photo or sth

FZ7 at the moment still very noisy, not recommended

me getting fz5..the fz7 review pic not very good...i think not worth the extra cost....

got mine at AP at 640, inclduing of a 512 SD and panasonic hard case..
IMO, IT show sell it at 749, the additional gifts make up the difference..:)

guantou said:
got mine at AP at 640, inclduing of a 512 SD and panasonic hard case..
IMO, IT show sell it at 749, the additional gifts make up the difference..:)

640 is with GST????this is quite a good price..then i can buy another oem battery.....

jlpk007 said:
640 is with GST????this is quite a good price..then i can buy another oem battery.....
yup yup..final price at 640. so i got 2nd batt at additional 30 from AP also..... ;) but not OEM la.. i forgot 30 or 25 liao..

was equote 610 by ms color without gst with 512 mb sd and a hard case.....
need to pay for bag...:cry: ....love the lowepro bag....for my lc20...but too small for this cam...

jlpk007 said:
was equote 610 by ms color without gst with 512 mb sd and a hard case.....
need to pay for bag...:cry: ....love the lowepro bag....for my lc20...but too small for this cam...

hmm, so $610 is from ms colour... whats with the lowepro bag then?

metallilan said:
hmm, so $610 is from ms colour... whats with the lowepro bag then?
the bag is just a personal preference for me...hehe....i dun like to go out with a hard case..prefer a sling bag....more convenient....and nicer also...:bsmilie: ......

very tempted to buy liao......maybe see this weekend got time or not

jlpk007 said:
the bag is just a personal preference for me...hehe....i dun like to go out with a hard case..prefer a sling bag....more convenient....and nicer also...:bsmilie: ......

very tempted to buy liao......maybe see this weekend got time or not

for me i initally wanted to buy the lowepro stealth reporter 100[now known as D100], but then its price was major factor for me.. now i use a backpack for my FZ5 since i carry a full gear when i go out...

metallilan said:
for me i initally wanted to buy the lowepro stealth reporter 100[now known as D100], but then its price was major factor for me.. now i use a backpack for my FZ5 since i carry a full gear when i go out...

how much is the bag u mention??

jlpk007 said:
how much is the bag u mention??

about $34 since it was having a half-priced discount... mine's below...

waterbttle_pouch.jpg

the water-bottle pouch is an extra stuff i got for the bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.