FZ28

Status
Not open for further replies.

nova_nebula

Mar 27, 2004
I'm comtemplating on the FZ28. Pls advise where I can get for a good price. Thanks.

me too.. am considering FZ28, can someone pls share with me where has the best deal?
your helps are very much appreciated. thanks!

hi,

mscolor (last wk) - 650 (cash, gst included) w 4gb card n lumix bag

thanks cchan!
am actually still torn between FZ28 n LX3 after reading some many good comments from LX3 users in the forum..haha..

Hi for ppl who are interested in FZ28,just got mine last week at $640 cash + GST included and 4GB card n Lumix bag with Free screen protector and UV filter. This is my bargain price. I also top up money to get extra battery and a nikon tripod stand which i consider value for money.

Hi for ppl who are interested in FZ28,just got mine last week at $640 cash + GST included and 4GB card n Lumix bag with Free screen protector and UV filter. This is my bargain price. I also top up money to get extra battery and a nikon tripod stand which i consider value for money.

Sorry forget to say the shop name.. Its at alan photo in SLS..:)

cool! seems like a good deal :)
do u have the unit no of Alan Photo at SLS?
thanks!!

Hi podive,

From what i see from their website is #01-38 level 1 of sim lim square...you go down take a look,i'm pretty sure you won't missed the shop.

Dash

thanks Dash!
care to share your experience with FZ28 so far?

Hi everyone, I'm in Darwin, coming back to Singapore for Christmas, do you think Alan Photos would have Lens adaptor(DMW-LA3), Tele conversion lens (DMW-LT55) and Close-up lens (DMW-LC55) in stock or will I have to get them to order them in for me?
If I need to order does anyone know email address or phone number.
Thank-you
Rob

PS I am really enjoying my FZ28. I am on holidays next week so hope to get some good shots either fishing or goose hunting.

2890363152_c7b25363ec.jpg

Hi everyone,just came back from Marina Bay Street Circuit Formula F1 race...This one is taken with FZ28 with slight pp..;p

2890394894_d30a01caf8.jpg

Actual 27mm wide

2889557679_0b8e74d31d.jpg

18x zoom

This zoom range is really handy to me as i will be going overseas travel end of the year.. :)

2890394894_d30a01caf8.jpg

Actual 27mm wide

2889557679_0b8e74d31d.jpg

18x zoom

This zoom range is really handy to me as i will be going overseas travel end of the year.. :)

nice pics..pity FZ28 gt no hotshoe for flash. LX3 got hotshoe but after addin on flash, looks like a small flower crab w a big sri lankar crab claw :sweat:

This is the best price/value I've seen so far. I checked out Alan Photo and got 650+4GB+Case (std Panasonic bundle), so now need to knock it down to 640 & incl screen protector and UV filter. ;p
I'm lousy at bargaining. :embrass: Any help in this area? :dunno:

This is the best price/value I've seen so far. I checked out Alan Photo and got 650+4GB+Case (std Panasonic bundle), so now need to knock it down to 640 & incl screen protector and UV filter. ;p
\\

2weeks ago i paid 647 at alan photo...plus 20 buckd for uv filter n screen protector....i also lousy at bargaining...just pay...:(

Hi there..i think is the different salesman giving different quotation..the one who attend to me is a great one..very patient not pushy,let us try for sometimes,play around with the camera..tell us the different functions..etc..when we see that the screen protector he paste the 1st time there was a long straight line in between the lcd caused by the protector he change a new one for us..those who keen to buy maybe can pm me i will give u the salesman name so maybe u can get a bargain with him..;)

Fx28 and LX3 got what major differences ?

gday guys im hoping to pickup this camera tommorow just a few questions

it looks to zoom in video mode correct ?
will a 16g sdhc fit in it
and teleconvertor is it inbuilt or i need to buy an addon if so what brand do you guys recommend .
thanks for any help :)

hey guys, thinking to get this too.

However, are there other cameras to compare to with similar specs?

Also, Went to shop and guy told me to buy Uv filter to protect lens, spare battery, and cleaner all these add $100. Are these necessary?

So what is the a good deal?

i called allan photo and they too offered $600 exclu gst with 4gb and case.. so its abt $640 cash... gd deal?

shane33, I think the 16g sdhc card will fit, afterall they're same size as the 4g and 8g. if its any fatter longer or boarder then I'm sure it won't fit.
;) just kidding you.
Buz3rd, Dashtan has better deal. Same price but with additional UV filter & screen protector. I wonder if we 3 buy together will get good deal??

Status
Not open for further replies.