FZ28....indoor pics not bright..

Status
Not open for further replies.

rango

Sep 10, 2008
noticed that indoor photos not very bright when using the IA mode.....:(..is this normal or is there any way about it....:)

r the pics noisy for indoor shots?

r the pics noisy for indoor shots?

sorry not really a pro dont know wats d defination of noise...but i find that when i take indoor night shots...the pics come out quite dark...could it be due to d small flash....:(

sorry not really a pro dont know wats d defination of noise...but i find that when i take indoor night shots...the pics come out quite dark...could it be due to d small flash....:(

What was the ISO of the photo? If it is more than 400.... then it would most probably be a noisy photo if your overall photo is dark....

The ISO setting also affect the range of your flash, with the FZ series you should be able to play with the setting in P mode (Program Mode). Hope it helps... :)

What was the ISO of the photo? If it is more than 400.... then it would most probably be a noisy photo if your overall photo is dark....

The ISO setting also affect the range of your flash, with the FZ series you should be able to play with the setting in P mode (Program Mode). Hope it helps... :)

shutter 1/30
apeture f2.8
iso 100

taken in auto mode.....:embrass:

here is another pic...outdoor at nite in auto mode....a bit dim....:(

shutter 1/125

iso 100

f3.2
in auto mode....

104009025.fPVkPKkL.jpg

here is another pic...outdoor at nite in auto mode....a bit dim....:(

shutter 1/125

iso 100

f3.2
in auto mode....

104009025.fPVkPKkL.jpg

Your shutter speed is too fast already, and with a iso 100, it would be a sharp but dark photo, suggest you do the following:

• Set to ISO 200
  • Set Aperture to F2.8
  • Set Shutter speed to 1/25 or below (if you have support)
  • Increase your flash output (if possible, diffuse it)

Hope it helps.. :)

thanks...looks like i got a lot to learn.....:)

My Advise... take more... learn more.... have a try on the ASPM modes in the FZ28.... :)

tks...will do that....:)

may be other can post more indoor shots without flash,..
this will give us a better appreciation of this FZ28,..

Status
Not open for further replies.