FZ20 with Raynox Adapter

Status
Not open for further replies.
spiderman said:
Hey Zenten, don't tell me that you are giving up your FZ20???!!! :(

More or less .... going to the Darkside ..... it's kinda like Evolution .... some just need a little more time but in the end... :devil:

Zenten said:
More or less .... going to the Darkside ..... it's kinda like Evolution .... some just need a little more time but in the end... :devil:

Wah Lao Man! Not so encouraging to us newbies leh! What are you planning to get if you sell it? A DSLR? :think:

Maybe I'll improve my shoots more to make you change your mind, or make you regret if by that time you have sold it? :sticktong :bsmilie:

I missed an opportunity to get the Minolta A2. Well, it is not exactly missed cos it was a few weeks after I bought the FZ20. The FZ20 is not so bad really! Come on you are the one who made those good comments too remember?

spiderman said:
Wah Lao Man! Not so encouraging to us newbies leh! What are you planning to get if you sell it? A DSLR? :think:

Maybe I'll improve my shoots more to make you change your mind, or make you regret if by that time you have sold it? :sticktong :bsmilie:

I missed an opportunity to get the Minolta A2. Well, it is not exactly missed cos it was a few weeks after I bought the FZ20. The FZ20 is not so bad really! Come on you are the one who made those good comments too remember?

Hey man .... like I said and I will say it again .... the FZ10/20 is a good camera and superb value for money(even if I had to choose between it and a Nikon/Canon/Olympus prosumer ... and least of all a Konica Minolta). But like all P&S digicams, it does have its limitations, as you will in time find out for yourself but nonetheless you will continue to take great pics with it like what you are now doing. :thumbsup:

LifeWorld said:
What is the dark side?

Darkside begins with N and ends with n (with k in the middle). :think:

Zenten said:
Have one Raynox RT5264P for FZ10/20 for sale. Also one Hoya Super HMC (Skylight) 1B filter and 52mm lens cover. Package $65/-.

Suntax 328DTZ - $48/-.

All items in mint condition with box. PM me if interested.

Btw, the Raynox adapter and filter set have been sold. Thanks for your PMs. :D

Zenten said:

Sure you wanna get a D70? What about the Canon 20D? Oh darkside... What about the D2X? It's better than D70 you know? Hmm... D70 is cheaper than D2X! But D2X has much better features you know? Evolution will come....

Sure you want a D2X? Wait, there's a much better model......... Yeah, but D2X is much cheaper than it, you know? The earth goes round!!!

Be it FZ20, D70, 20D, D2X, or much ex and better camera, it just takes picture. Good or bad pic is in the eyes of the beholder! Hope you have great time with your darkside and do share its beautiful pics ok? Looking forward to a $2000 pic..... Meanwhile, just view my $900 pics..... :bsmilie:

Just my 2mp thought..... :bigeyes:

Hey, I am not sure how I would fare with the DSLR. But it is calling out to me every night when I go to sleep and I can't get to sleep until I do something. :bsmilie:

Btw, Raynox adapter is up for sale as Buyer backed out of deal at the last minute. Interested parties can PM me. ;p

I agree with Lifeworld. It will never end like in any technology. For me, i will only upgrade when my skills have outgrown my cam ablities. Like they always says...it not what equipment you use, but who is behind that equipment. medium grade cams have its limitation, but if you know how to work around it, you can take good pics like a high grade cam too.

Zenten said:

I always see the term Darkside being use eg going to the darkside. What does it actually imply. Why the term "darkside"? :dunno: Can someone please clarify. Thanks.

funtasy said:
I always see the term Darkside being use eg going to the darkside. What does it actually imply. Why the term "darkside"? :dunno: Can someone please clarify. Thanks.

Maybe Darkside means the D series cameras. Nikon or Canon..... The D series are higher end camera. JMO.

rogersk8ter said:
I agree with Lifeworld. It will never end like in any technology. For me, i will only upgrade when my skills have outgrown my cam ablities. Like they always says...it not what equipment you use, but who is behind that equipment. medium grade cams have its limitation, but if you know how to work around it, you can take good pics like a high grade cam too.

I have to agree with you. I won't get another better camera than my current FZ20 until the FZ20 doesn't satisfied my needs and abilities. But the most basic reason is.......... I HAVE JUST BOUGHT THIS FZ20 AND ACCESSORIES FOR IT AND HOW CAN I CHANGE RIGHT AWAY!!!??? :bsmilie:

So meanwhile, for all the Lumix owners, we will continue to post great pics, agree??!?!

spiderman said:
I have to agree with you. I won't get another better camera than my current FZ20 until the FZ20 doesn't satisfied my needs and abilities. But the most basic reason is.......... I HAVE JUST BOUGHT THIS FZ20 AND ACCESSORIES FOR IT AND HOW CAN I CHANGE RIGHT AWAY!!!??? :bsmilie:

So meanwhile, for all the Lumix owners, we will continue to post great pics, agree??!?!

:thumbsup:
I agree. Till when we know in and out of FZ20, then its time to upgrade further on. WIll continue to post more pic using FZ20. :lovegrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.