FZ20 vs FZ5

Status
Not open for further replies.

duo

May 25, 2005
Just to ask, I'm a current user of the FX5, and I'm rather satisfied with the camera I have, though I've still some gripes regarding the range it can zoom in till. I've been looking at the prosumer line for quite some time, so I was thinking of getting either a FZ10, FZ20 or FZ5. However, seems like the FZ10 is not sold anymore...?

I've checked out the differences between the FZ20 and FZ5 on dpreview, in any case, would you regular users point out some of the pros and cons you face in the cameras you are owning?

I'm looking into one which can enable me to shoot from distance, like scenery, etc.

Thanks for the help. :D

How about any price guides so far...?

duo said:
Just to ask, I'm a current user of the FX5, and I'm rather satisfied with the camera I have, though I've still some gripes regarding the range it can zoom in till. I've been looking at the prosumer line for quite some time, so I was thinking of getting either a FZ10, FZ20 or FZ5. However, seems like the FZ10 is not sold anymore...?

I've checked out the differences between the FZ20 and FZ5 on dpreview, in any case, would you regular users point out some of the pros and cons you face in the cameras you are owning?

I'm looking into one which can enable me to shoot from distance, like scenery, etc.

Thanks for the help. :D

If you go to Best at Hougang Point, there is a demo unit of the FZ10 being sold there. I think it was S$699 (usual price $899)...
Also, some guy under the buy and sell section is selling his for $650...
cheers

airconvent said:
If you go to Best at Hougang Point, there is a demo unit of the FZ10 being sold there. I think it was S$699 (usual price $899)...
Also, some guy under the buy and sell section is selling his for $650...
cheers

The displayed unit still there?
Went there around 3 months back to find FZ10 and was told it had been
displayed for 6 months at that time.
Now 9 months liao.. :sweat:

yes, still there...placed next to an FZ5 (no discount, retail $799)..

Thanks. Looked there already. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.