FZ20 + UV and CP filters

Status
Not open for further replies.
ETboy said:
same la... mine also konix... but i think mine was like 20 + coz i buy together with my camera and bargain with the old uncle..

wahaha.. for a moment i tot i was not coned. coz i read from somewhere a 52mm one cost 25 bux. so i thought maybe mine bigger thats y 38

hey, use CP can reduce noise ar?? ;p

there're different types of UV filters. for Hoya, there're the normal single coated (cheapest), HMC (Hoya Multicoated) , and SHMC (Super HMC). There's also a pr series that's ultra thin. Even B+W have at least two types, normal coated (cheaper) and MRC.

mpenza said:
there're different types of UV filters. for Hoya, there're the normal single coated (cheapest), HMC (Hoya Multicoated) , and SHMC (Super HMC). There's also a pr series that's ultra thin. Even B+W have at least two types, normal coated (cheaper) and MRC.

mind list aLL da (reference only) price ??? :sweat:

how much does a slim CP lens cost? gonna get one coz with my konix uv on vigeneting occur. dont wanna get conned agained :dunno:

rubberduckie_sg said:
how much does a slim CP lens cost? gonna get one coz with my konix uv on vigeneting occur. dont wanna get conned agained :dunno:

u got 72mm uv rite? how come got vigenet. ? mine don't have any with my 72mm uv konix on... :think:

mine have leh.. not very obvious but if inspec closely you'll be able to see them

rubberduckie_sg said:
mine have leh.. not very obvious but if inspec closely you'll be able to see them

can you post some photo or not. Capture 2 photo, one with UV and one without UV

ok i'll get the photos up asap.
btw. you know the cost of cp lens?

rubberduckie_sg said:
ok i'll get the photos up asap.
btw. you know the cost of cp lens?

I bought a Tokina brand 62mm CP cost me about 37 bucks lo..I also saw Hoya 62mm CP cost about 80+. I think 72mm for tokina brand may cost u around 50 bucks :bigeyes:

wwooo hoya is not cheap .... :nono: i ask for close up +4 72mm was like 65dollar...

ETboy said:
wwooo hoya is not cheap .... :nono: i ask for close up +4 72mm was like 65dollar...

I bought a Hoya 62mm +4 close-up only 30 bucks le...may be 72mm is really expensive ar :dunno:

Look like must go and get a step down adaptor first. If not, a lot of things going to be $$$.

Cheers
John

John Teoh said:
Look like must go and get a step down adaptor first. If not, a lot of things going to be $$$.

Cheers
John
better join the MO for the tube adapter liao... :sweat:

LifeWorld said:
It's a hot weekend! Hot and sunny with drifting cloud. Decided to take a bluesky shot with FZ20 + UV and CP filters. To avoid vignetting, I zoom-in to fl:14.70mm.

And if you can spot it, there's a fairy riding a dragon!!! :bigeyes:
Pic with exif data intact and no post processing, no cropping. Just resized.
P1000814.jpg

Brother, your mind very active ...... you hyper or what!!! :sweatsm:
:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.