FZ20 tube adaptor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
actually iw an to ask is the 67mm or 62mm thread in the adaptor(i forgot) got any use? :think: :dunno:

ETboy said:
actually iw an to ask is the 67mm or 62mm thread in the adaptor(i forgot) got any use? :think: :dunno:
dun understand your question le :dunno:

hi hi donkuok,
may i know if the tube adaptor shown in your avatar can be bought in local too? :bsmilie:

ivan said:
hi hi donkuok,
may i know if the tube adaptor shown in your avatar can be bought in local too? :bsmilie:
i dont think so....we all got it from ebay.

donkuok said:
i dont think so....we all got it from ebay.

ok i see, thank you for the information hor... :D

donkuok said:
dun understand your question le :dunno:

hehe :bsmilie: i also dunno wad i talking abt but any way.. i ask ard but most ppl told me cannot step down because it will cover the lense... how true is it? and wads the difference between this tube adaptor?

by the way bro, may i know where can we buy the UV filter that is suitable for the original adaptor? must we get the original panasonic UV filter huh?

hey bro,
i see i see, actually asked the above question because hv heard many ppl saying that for fz20, we need to buy many original accessories from panasonic itself, cos the thread size is very unique... is it true?

and thx 4 the info, so roughly how much u bought the uv filter last time huh?
:bsmilie:

just manage to find out that it's so much cheaper to get it from China.
not worth to get it from ebay.

ETboy said:
hehe :bsmilie: i also dunno wad i talking abt but any way.. i ask ard but most ppl told me cannot step down because it will cover the lense... how true is it? and wads the difference between this tube adaptor?

It's possible to step down to 55mm with the tube adaptor, because the tube adaptor is detachable to 2 parts. The 1st part part steps down to 62 mm, you can further use a step down ring to step down to 55 min, say to attach your converter lens. Since the 1st part is short, the lens is very close to whatever you attach to it, thus you won't get any vignetting.

xmen2003 said:
Anyone knows what is the email of that guy selling the tube adapter?

Just go to the link above and go to "Ask Seller question" and wait for his reply.

merc said:
wonder anyone can start another round of the MO for the tube adaptor.

link is here
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=43441&item=3851818162&rd=1 :blah:
Hi,
Newbie and novice about camera, just bought at recent SITEX a FZ20, would like to tag along if there is an MO for the tube adapter, since US$ is going South it is good idea.

P.S. My first post and just joined today. :)

../azul123

Status
Not open for further replies.