FZ20 Battery grip!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
wah...i was dreaming about it yesterday only and now my dream came true..haha!

modded grip for fz20...

grip.jpg

codling said:
modded grip for fz20...

grip.jpg

What is the stuff at the base of the FZ2o ?

thanks codling, can view it now

Howdy said:
What is the stuff at the base of the FZ2o ?
dat would be the highlight of the thread. the batt grip for the FZ20.
wonder how it handles in potrait mode. too lazy to read the thread at the forum, if anyone read it, does the grip button work in potrait view?

incubus said:
thanks codling, can view it now

dat would be the highlight of the thread. the batt grip for the FZ20.
wonder how it handles in potrait mode. too lazy to read the thread at the forum, if anyone read it, does the grip button work in potrait view?

It would be good if they have a shutter release on the grip for portrait mode. Can actually connect a cable to the remote shutter port.

Not bad. Hehe.. Had the feeling of the Vertical grip as well. Too bad the view finder is more on the extreme left. Look weird when u hold it vertically. :eek:

hehehe ... look like a canon battery grip to me ... sure can work or not?

LifeWorld said:
It would be good if they have a shutter release on the grip for portrait mode. Can actually connect a cable to the remote shutter port.

Mod the grip shutter release with Phayee shutter remote? :cool:

I have bought the BP-200 from MS color for which they r clearing there stock for ONLY $10 Bucks.

But unfortunately cannot moutnt on. What i mean is the tripod mount for FZ20 is off centre, as for the BP-200 the screw is at the center. Too bad.

For the vertcal shutter i think can be modified, can buy the cheap cheap nokia 8310 earpiece to mod.

For those who r interested and understand chinese.... Pls go to the followings:

http://fz10.sekee.com/

chiat said:
I have bought the BP-200 from MS color for which they r clearing there stock for ONLY $10 Bucks.

But unfortunately cannot moutnt on. What i mean is the tripod mount for FZ20 is off centre, as for the BP-200 the screw is at the center. Too bad.

For the vertcal shutter i think can be modified, can buy the cheap cheap nokia 8310 earpiece to mod.

That why a blacket will come in between the FZ20 & BP-200.
If you go to the link in the 1st post, you can see there is a blacket.

chiat said:

WOW!!! Only 10 bucks??? I want ... Sorry OT a bit ...

paradigm said:
WOW!!! Only 10 bucks??? I want ... Sorry OT a bit ...

Yah, MS color only $10 but got to print out the price list on thier site
and show to them.
But it using 4 X AA, so only 6V, can power up FZ10/20?
If using rechargeable batt only 4.8V..
Unless get the DPS9000 but quite ex.. :think:
So worth getting the BP-200 since $10 only? :confused:

Ha ha,

10 bucks only, if it is 30 bucks then different say. Btw i bought 2pcs try to modify. Ha ha, but not so soon. If successfu i'll show it on the PLUG.

I just call MS Color and buy the BP-200 straight away, need not to cut out any things. I think the magic word is "I heard it from Clubsnap"

Ha ha :D

chiat said:
Ha ha,

10 bucks only, if it is 30 bucks then different say. Btw i bought 2pcs try to modify. Ha ha, but not so soon. If successfu i'll show it on the PLUG.

I just call MS Color and buy the BP-200 straight away, need not to cut out any things. I think the magic word is "I heard it from Clubsnap"

Ha ha :D

You bought 2 pcs, MS site stated only 10pcs for sale.
So stock should be running low... :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.