Fz20 adapter tubes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpNik

Nov 7, 2004
Tampines
anyone making any MO for 3rd party adapter tubes soon or is there anywhere in Sg i can get them? sorry kinda noobish on this and have no idea how to search for them. thanks.
currently looking at the Raynox RT5264P Adapter Tube

yeah, i m interested in the adapter tube also! Hopefully someone can do a mass order for the Chen tube (Not sure whats the real name).

if there is a Mo for the chen tube, would like to tag along for the ring to attach the sigma petal hood too...

SpNik said:
anyone making any MO for 3rd party adapter tubes soon or is there anywhere in Sg i can get them? sorry kinda noobish on this and have no idea how to search for them. thanks.

wat is the tube for ?? :dunno:

There are various adapter tube for the FZ10/20. More information can be found here ---> FZ10/20 Adpater Tubes

I have one extra PEMARAAL PA62 in mint condition with me. Ordered extra. This is black in color and made of aluminium alloy. Made in USA. Filter thread size is 62mm. More information here --> PEMARAAL Website

Letting go at SG$50. Original price with shipment is around $63. PM me if interested.

SpNik said:

How much is the Raynox? :)

i have the tube for pan fz20. PM me if u are interested.

So what is the favorite adapter tube amoung the many. like pros and cons.Im also looking for one. anyone giving up one?

chrisgg505 said:
i have the tube for pan fz20. PM me if u are interested.

hi there, what brand is the tube? might be interested.. price?

Raynox comes in two pcs while most in one pc. any advantage?

rogersk8ter said:
Raynox comes in two pcs while most in one pc. any advantage?

ar?? I am using the Raynox, and its only 1 piece leh.. :bigeyes:

the good thing about the raynox is that its really small, and so the camera lens when fully extended when on, full just reach the very edge of the adapter.. so there wont be vignetting or such stuff :thumbsup:

rhair78 said:
ar?? I am using the Raynox, and its only 1 piece leh.. :bigeyes:

the good thing about the raynox is that its really small, and so the camera lens when fully extended when on, full just reach the very edge of the adapter.. so there wont be vignetting or such stuff :thumbsup:

Yes..and filter thread of 55mm right? i think it is the best amoung all.

rogersk8ter said:
Yes..and filter thread of 55mm right? i think it is the best amoung all.

The threads are actually 52mm. which is great 4 me! cos had a few from film SLR days... :vhappy: used a 52-55 step up ring, and walah! Using Tcon17, and Wcon08 :lovegrin:

I had a 62mm. hm... wondering how much a wide len will cost me. :think:

I am using a Raynox with a step up ring 52-55mm and using it with a 55mm filter. Here is a pic of my FZ20 with the Raynox.

1805IMG_0007a.jpg

funtasy said:
I am using a Raynox with a step up ring 52-55mm and using it with a 55mm filter. Here is a pic of my FZ20 with the Raynox.

1805IMG_0007a.jpg

hi i'm interested to know where did you get ur adapter tube from?

i'm new to online shopping, if you bought it online care to tell me the procedures required and what sites are trustable. thanks a bunch.

SpNik said:
hi i'm interested to know where did you get ur adapter tube from?

i'm new to online shopping, if you bought it online care to tell me the procedures required and what sites are trustable. thanks a bunch.

Bought it when I was in Hong Kong last month.

Thanks for the heads up guys. Wow! 52mm! with a step up ring n a small thread size, i wonder vignetting is a problem...

rogersk8ter said:
Thanks for the heads up guys. Wow! 52mm! with a step up ring n a small thread size, i wonder vignetting is a problem...

Only problem is with TCON17, even at full 12x zoom, can see a slight vignetting. But without any conversion lenses, throughtout the entire range, no vignetting. That includes using the WCON07. Hope that helps in your choices.

just curious...why don't just get a 52mm filter then? why do we need to step up? becos the filter only come in 55mm? another question is that in this case, why dun get an adaptor that has 55mm thread in the first place. sorry if my question seem dumb...cos i am quite confuse with all this step up and step down issue.

btw where can find it in hongkong? how much does it cost? thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.