Fz20 adapter tubes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got myself a Phayee adapter tube 1 months ago directly from Shanghai, China. Good solid piece of work. Has 2 thread size. 72 & 62mm and get a step down ring (62-55mm).

1 word > :thumbsup:

Hello. Newbies w/ FZ20 here. would wanna to know if anyone is going to MO 62mm adapter w/ 62-55 step down. If so happen, pls let me know.

sunkist said:
Hello. Newbies w/ FZ20 here. would wanna to know if anyone is going to MO 62mm adapter w/ 62-55 step down. If so happen, pls let me know.

can try order online, I did one recent purchase recently.
Did not know there are other ppl interested.
Cost me abt S$60+ (inclusive delivery) for a adaptor w/ a 52 to 55 step.

compare to the MO. is ur purchase more expensive?

sunkist said:
compare to the MO. is ur purchase more expensive?

Definitely. The idea of a MO is to split the shipping and handling charges.

=)

I just collected my order (very very late) of Phayee adaptor, 62mm center grip lens cap and 62mm -> 55mm step-down ring today. Paid S$46 in total for everything. =D

I suppose i'll wait for next MO. It very worth while. Meanwhile i will stick to my setup w/ onli 72mm UV filter :) somemore w/o cap.. haha..

Firefox said:
Definitely. The idea of a MO is to split the shipping and handling charges.

=)

I just collected my order (very very late) of Phayee adaptor, 62mm center grip lens cap and 62mm -> 55mm step-down ring today. Paid S$46 in total for everything. =D

wahhhhhhh sooo cheap ah.. can forward me the link... ?????

littledigitalartist said:
wahhhhhhh sooo cheap ah.. can forward me the link... ?????

Go to Ebay and look for RJ camera accessory store.

The quoted prices are for 1 piece or so. Contact Rongjin for volume discount on the adaptor. I don't think there are any discounts on the accessories like the step-down rings and lens caps though.

what a sad thing 2 miss. Anyway hope there another Mo soon.

Anyone interested in getting the phayee lens adaptor?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=43441&item=3865219929&rd=1&ssPageName=WD1V

I'll be asking for a quote for 10 pcs for this possible MO, so I need to know the response. And if you are interested in getting one, please put your nick down.

Possible MO for phayee lens adaptor tube for fz20, black colour with 62mm generic lens cap.
1. znais

By the way, I would wire the money to him as I do not have paypal. So keep in mind the bank charges for that.

znais said:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=43441&item=3865219929&rd=1&ssPageName=WD1V

I'll be asking for a quote for 10 pcs for this possible MO, so I need to know the response. And if you are interested in getting one, please put your nick down.

By the way, I would wire the money to him as I do not have paypal. So keep in mind the bank charges for that.

Possible MO for phayee lens adaptor tube for fz20, black colour with 62mm generic lens cap.
1. znais
2. One-eye Monster + 62-55 step-down ring

I am interested. But need to know the price 1st.
Same as one eye monster, a adapter + step dwn to 55mm

Hong Jia said:
Erm, Muz attach the len on and take shots then noe the convertor is good or notz. Don't be mis-led by the number on the convertor. If let say the convertor have 05 or 0.5x... It might not produce what you want, as the outer len curves too much to produce a 0.5x effect, it would tends towards a fish eye effect, the pictures taken might appear to be rounded on the sides and slightly distorted, light fall out on the corners might appear. If i am not wrong, Raynox got x0.5 oso but the photos taken tends to have the fish eye effect, maybe i see wrongly...

Cheap and too powerful oso have it's cons, but if it turn out well... muz tell me, maybe i can sell my Wcon07 liao...and get tat one instead... haaaa...

Cheers...

Hi Hong. You mean you are not happy wif your WCON07???

Hi All,

I am currently in Beijing, and I am organizing a MO which you can find the thread below:

http://forum.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?p=1063313#post1063313

Please note that I will close the MO thread tomorrow, thus, please act fast.

Also, I will update those who join the MO about the status on finding the shop(s) who are selling it in Beijing.

Of course, if anyone here knows where to get it in Beijing, I will appreciate if you can share the information with me.

rogersk8ter said:
Hi Hong. You mean you are not happy wif your WCON07???

I quite okie with it... Juz that it is bulky mahz... So far picture by the wcon quite okie... with slight distortion along the sides, i guess it is how u frame the picture... if u frame 2 building one each corner, i think can see the distortion. Other than that, no light loss, the colour reproduction quite good...

znais said:

1. znais

Hi znais,
Not sure whether I have missed your nick. I would like to welcome you to Lumix World. Shall I list your nick in FZ20 or FZ10?

Btw, thanks for initiating the MO. Just letting you know, there's a WesternUnion Service Agent located in Chinatown, next to Lucky Chinatown Plaza. You may like to use it to 'wire' to seller.

LifeWorld said:
Hi znais,
Not sure whether I have missed your nick. I would like to welcome you to Lumix World. Shall I list your nick in FZ20 or FZ10?

Btw, thanks for initiating the MO. Just letting you know, there's a WesternUnion Service Agent located in Chinatown, next to Lucky Chinatown Plaza. You may like to use it to 'wire' to seller.

Hmm.. dun tell me u work near Chinatown hor! :think:

josho said:
Hmm.. dun tell me u work near Chinatown hor! :think:

Yes, I do. I work in Shenton Way. It's 'near' Chinatown! :bigeyes:

Just happened to see that WU counter while taking my guests there la. And I took some shots of Chinatown street deco too! 'In a hurry' shots... :bsmilie:

LifeWorld said:
Yes, I do. I work in Shenton Way. It's 'near' Chinatown! :bigeyes:

Just happened to see that WU counter while taking my guests there la. And I took some shots of Chinatown street deco too! 'In a hurry' shots... :bsmilie:

Hahaha I work near there. Pagoda Street! hehehe HELLO NEIGHBOUR!!!! hahaha

Im moving to RiverWalk real soon! Hehehe..

Status
Not open for further replies.