FZ10 went astronomic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TLC

Apr 13, 2004
Singapore
20X optical zoom with my FZ10+TCON17, cropped and sharpen in PS7
Personally, this is one example why i got the FZ10, no other Digi cam came close or has gone that far.

======
Original
======

moon-original.jpg

=======
Cropped
=======

moon-crop.jpg

Forgotten to add, shots taken handheld leaning onto a tree, would you believe it.

Very nice :) My F717's 5x optical zoom doesn't even come close to what you can achieve with the FZ10 and TCON17. Btw how much did you pay for your TCON17?

wah lau.... u use the hubble telescope, rite??!!! :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

great pic! great cam too! :thumbsup: gonna recommend to my dad, who is picking up digiphoto.

TLC said:
Forgotten to add, shots taken handheld leaning onto a tree, would you believe it.

Nice shot.
Let's cried out loud and give TLC a big :thumbsup: :thumbsup: .

Makes me more proud to be a FZ10 owner.

Yeah me too.. Have convinced me to get adaptar - yoshida?? and the TCOn as well

just wanna find out more but the name of the adaptor and price of tcon... thks.. :thumbsup:

Nice pic TLC! think you're one of the earlier FZ10 owners to get a tcon17 and pull stunts like shooting the moon. haha... well, it sure is inspiring me to do the same.. ;)

jnet6: I think he mentioned in another forum that he's using the 1055S adaptor from Mr Yoshida of Japan. It can be found at this site:

http://www3.coara.or.jp/~shingu_t/engulish/e_top.htm

Hope that helps... :D

Hey TLC, great moon shot! And to think the moon is so far away. If you put another TCon on top of the 1st one, you might just make out Armstrong's foot print! :cool:
Do you think I can get a TCon for my FZ1?? Do they have it? Any idea how much it cost and where I can fine it? ;p

excellent shot...especially since it was taken hadheld :thumbsup:

Nice Watermelon. Nicer if it's green!!!

Haha Just kidding.......

Great pic. Can't believe it's handheld. You seldom shake right? :blah: Can anyone tell me how far is the moon from earth? Still so clear and sharp. Wah! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Very nice !!! Three Cheers for TLC :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

baileys1 said:
Very nice !!! Three Cheers for TLC :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thanks guys for the peck on my back!

Great shot. Made me tempted to get a Z10.
Naw.. Can't support my CF's, juz I will stick back to my Canons.
No offence to Nikonians, coz I still have a couple of Canon lens which I intend to bring over to my DSLR.

hey, got go n take the eclipse.....if got, show picture :D

Status
Not open for further replies.