FZ 1 users

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think camera shakes do play a part in the sharpness.
Try to shoot a same picture with same settings.
Try with handheld and with a tripod. If u see a great difference in sharpness,
then the problem lies with you. :bsmilie:

camera shake is not the problem. f/4, 1/200 or higher, OIS is on. how to shake?
i did zoom close into my images and check obvious lines for double lines i.e shake. but got none. my eye super trained to pick out shaky images and straight away delete...haha..
those images arent hand shake, they are just really less saturated in terms of colour, and are on overall dull. now no access to my 'faulty' pictures. those will post later. for now only can show u guys the better, keeper pictures produced. check out my website here.
http://www.doug3fflux.myphotoalbum.com

Regards
Douglas

haha. this seems like a scam. like as if I am using this thread just to advertise my website or something. hahahaha. guess what guys!

I realized that after recovering back the 'faulty' images, the dull images are, simply, UNDEREXPOSED!!!

=)
sorry for confusion, guys.:sweatsm:

Douglas

although I still would like to know more about the image quality from edge to edge..stopping up or down provide better edge to edge quality..hmm.

doug3fflux said:
although I still would like to know more about the image quality from edge to edge..stopping up or down provide better edge to edge quality..hmm.

Good to hear that the mystery is solved he he he ..

Stopping up or down is generally to achieve different depths of field.

A wide open aperture, will generally produce a shallow depth of field.
While a small aperture (f8, f16 etc..) will produce a deep depth of field.

By giving a subject some distance from the background, and then opening up the aperture (f2.8 etc), you can make the subject stand out from the background.

There were some book titles stated in this forum.. (cannot remember when liao) about exposure, composition, depth of field etc.. have fun experimenting!

rhair78 said:
There were some book titles stated in this forum.. (cannot remember when liao) about exposure, composition, depth of field etc.. have fun experimenting!

im not interested in any of the above. what I am interested in is MTF chart reading, and how to achieve the best edge to edge quality for specific purposes...but actually I have answered my own questions. thanks all!

Douglas

Status
Not open for further replies.