FX7 and LZ2 Pricing


Status
Not open for further replies.

rvxing

New Member
Nov 7, 2004
538
0
0
Somewhere in little red dot
#1
Quoted by MS Colour

FX7 - $620/- standard package with 256M SD card and soft case
LZ2 - $500/- standard package with soft case

Standard package - whatever come in the box.

Anyone know better price? :)
 

tao

Senior Member
Jan 7, 2005
3,770
1
38
Beach Road
#2
that's quite a good price for the FX7... note that the FX7 slim edition is on its way out
 

-7-

New Member
Apr 16, 2004
309
0
0
Area51
#3
Guys,

A piece of info. for sharing while I was trying to help a friend of mine...

FX7 --->$590
--->free 256mbc ard, leather case,cleaning kit with LCD protector
promotion ends 31 St march 05

Above was picked from an e-quote by MS Colour... before GST...
 

k3nn3th03

Senior Member
Jan 6, 2005
2,544
0
0
#4
rvxing said:
Quoted by MS Colour

FX7 - $620/- standard package with 256M SD card and soft case
LZ2 - $500/- standard package with soft case

Standard package - whatever come in the box.

Anyone know better price? :)
wa..

its only been less than a week since i bought FX 7 from MS which cost me 630..

price drop 10 per week ah ??

:bigeyes:
 

hamttam

New Member
Apr 1, 2005
23
0
0
#6
tao said:
that's quite a good price for the FX7... note that the FX7 slim edition is on its way out
FX7 slim edition??

i thinking of getting the LZ2 leh... 6x optical with MOIS is hottt :kiss:
 

tao

Senior Member
Jan 7, 2005
3,770
1
38
Beach Road
#7
hamttam said:
FX7 slim edition??

i thinking of getting the LZ2 leh... 6x optical with MOIS is hottt :kiss:

Yes, the FX7 slim edition is new model to replace FX7 which is why price dropping like durians. :D


FX7 Slim Edition
 

JimDavis

Senior Member
Mar 15, 2004
2,730
0
0
53
Eunos
george.tan.singapore.fotopic.net
#8
Moving hamttam's qustion here...I think it belongs to this thread...

hamttam: dun anyhow hamttam ok? :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

hamttam said:
hi everyone! i'm thinking of getting the new LZ2, sounds like not a bad deal despite the non-leica lens. gotta go somewhere and cop a feel of it first though.

any advice on where to buy? also not sure about the sd card. looking at getting a 512mb, just realised there's a speed thinggy after reading these forums

oh yah and rechargeable batts too!!! whats a good brand/type ah? i have a GP charger with 2100 batts and i dont think its too hot leh...

:)
 

genocide

New Member
Jan 25, 2005
103
0
0
#9
lol is this supposed to be april fool joke ^^:
 

snowy

New Member
Nov 8, 2004
23
0
0
#11
just bought LZ2 yesterday....black color....yummy ;p

for those who need more batt and zoom power while travelling....go for LZ
while sleeping you could charge 4 x 2500 AA

if not, FX would be attractive and handy
 

LifeWorld

Senior Member
Jan 18, 2002
2,324
0
0
East Coast
lifeworld.multiply.com
#12
snowy said:
just bought LZ2 yesterday....black color....yummy ;p

for those who need more batt and zoom power while travelling....go for LZ
while sleeping you could charge 4 x 2500 AA

if not, FX would be attractive and handy
Hey, you are the first LZ2 owner in Singapore.
:)
 

LifeWorld

Senior Member
Jan 18, 2002
2,324
0
0
East Coast
lifeworld.multiply.com
#14
rhair78 said:
Correction: Hey, you are the first LZ2 owner in Singapore who visits Panasonic Forum on Clubsnap. :)
Perhaps perhaps perhaps! ;p snowy is the first in our list of LZ2 owners in Singapore.

Anyway, hope snowy would join the PLUG tomorrow. It will be the star with FZ5!!!
 

hamttam

New Member
Apr 1, 2005
23
0
0
#15
hmmm ya so how ar? 512mb sd card which brand and what speed to get from where leh?

the lz2 any suggestions to get from where? i got a $478 quote from mscolour...

batts & charger any recommendations guys?
 

zenesh

New Member
Jan 27, 2005
210
0
0
#16
try using a search for the sd card. it has been posted quite a bit. From where? up to you. if you do not mind used b&s has a few. otherwise sim lim springs to mind

the price looks ok and ms colour like their service.

:thumbsup:

no experience on battries. but there are mass orders for rhe sanyo 2500mah at the consumer corner. charger wise i always think with refresh is better.

;)
 

hamttam

New Member
Apr 1, 2005
23
0
0
#17
hm yah have been looking around the threads.

i think i'll just get a 512mb SD 60x and sanyo charger and 2500batts from whereever. mass order closed.

snowy where u buy ur lz2 from? hows the camera?
 

Mar 27, 2004
271
0
0
#18
Hey, I understand LZ2 has low "spec" than FX2/7 series. The vetus engine is the version from FZ1/2 and the lense is not Leica. Is it small enough to go into pocket?
 

Mar 27, 2004
271
0
0
#19
hamttam said:
hmmm ya so how ar? 512mb sd card which brand and what speed to get from where leh?

the lz2 any suggestions to get from where? i got a $478 quote from mscolour...

batts & charger any recommendations guys?
$478, included gst or not?
 

tao

Senior Member
Jan 7, 2005
3,770
1
38
Beach Road
#20
nova_nebula said:
Hey, I understand LZ2 has low "spec" than FX2/7 series. The vetus engine is the version from FZ1/2 and the lense is not Leica. Is it small enough to go into pocket?
depends on how large your pocket is.

so far review I read not very favourable in terms of image quality but for the price & features, don't think anyone is complaining.

review of LZ1/2 here
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom