FX07 vs FX50

Status
Not open for further replies.

skygoon

Apr 23, 2007
Hi, am thinking of getting a new camera from Japan. Am deciding between these 2 cameras. FX07 is a 5 Mega Pix and Fx50 is 7.2. Other than the resolution, are there any really big differences? Am more inclined towards the fx07 but am not sure. Am going to own my first digital camera. Have always depended on camera phones so am quite excited yet clueless.

they came out with a newer model liao, the fx-30. The 2 that you have mentioned suffers from watercolor effect, the details are simply smudged out. it is a good camera nontheless if you are not those that need to zoom in or a stickler for details.

Hi, am thinking of getting a new camera from Japan. Am deciding between these 2 cameras. FX07 is a 5 Mega Pix and Fx50 is 7.2. Other than the resolution, are there any really big differences? Am more inclined towards the fx07 but am not sure. Am going to own my first digital camera. Have always depended on camera phones so am quite excited yet clueless.

fx07 is a actually 7.2 megapix camera (I think the 5MP one is FX7, without the 28mm wide angle)

actually for Panasonic, the ISO noise control isn't very good, beyond ISO100, the pictures get really grainy, For 4R prints it's not very obvious, but if u want to blow it up, it's going to show..

actually for Panasonic, the ISO noise control isn't very good, beyond ISO100, the pictures get really grainy, For 4R prints it's not very obvious, but if u want to blow it up, it's going to show..
then that is the time to ask oneself, how many times do one think he/she will print bigger than 8R, and how many times he/she will shoot at above ISO200? :dunno:

hey, thanks for the reviews. somehow i found it very confusing too when i was searching for fx07 and fx7. somehow the dropping of the 0 in front resulted in a very different product. I do not think I will go up to 8R size. 4R is good enough. thanks for the help guys. Think i will get the fx07 as opposed to the fx50. I do not need a larger screen and a larger screen drains battery even faster.

the large screen is nice and it doesnt drain the battery much. 1 charge can last for weeks depending on your usage. using the fx50 now. good camera in terms of everything except for the watercolor effect.

iirc, the main difference btw fx07 and fx50 is the design and lcd size

Oic. Okies. But I prefer a smaller one. It's easier on the pocket. Thinkfx07 is a good buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.