Fx 8 or 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

josho

Nov 27, 2004
Jln Teck Whye
pboong.com
which one? Tell me abt it.

Apart from the MP.. whats else is there an improvement. Who own it?? Tell me!!!!

:bsmilie:

Haha just a friendly courtesy way. Care to share the idea of this 2 cam? :angel:

FX9 has a better LCD resolution

if i am not wrong, fx9 has an additional feature: starry night

some kind of preset shutter settings

apart from that.... what else??? In term of the output. What else? It seem like there's nothing much apart from that.

If not, I will get Fx8.. hmm... whats the price is it for 8 and 9? Shall see the diff in btw this 2. hehe

josho said:
apart from that.... what else??? In term of the output. What else? It seem like there's nothing much apart from that.

If not, I will get Fx8.. hmm... whats the price is it for 8 and 9? Shall see the diff in btw this 2. hehe

S3Pro is definitely better... ;)

Kenna the bbb virus again huh??

tried FX9 from a friend, maybe is first hand without setting, i feel tat the shutter lag is longer than FX8. Tried FX8 at HN, it feels faster. (not very sure how true it is)

For FX9, the bigger LCD is really BIG, need to get used to it if u already used to 1.8". The shoot result showing on LCD has vivid colour and nice detail, very pleasing.

Both FX 8 & 9 looks cool ... ;)

josho said:

Hi Josho,

Maybe u can try the link below:

http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/panasonicfx9/

Hope it helps :)

josho said:

FX9: $640 with 256mb card + case at Alan Photo

daphz said:
FX9: $640 with 256mb card + case at Alan Photo

Any idea about the FX8? Where's the cheapest now? My last search resulted at $530 before GST, but no idea where is selling. Wonder if it's still available at this price.

Note: Requested for equote, but no reply yet.

josho said:

Wah.. why dun u get both... then after testing hor... which one u dun like give it to me lahz...

I dun mind a free camera... afterall i am cameraless...

Hong Jia said:
Wah.. why dun u get both... then after testing hor... which one u dun like give it to me lahz...

I dun mind a free camera... afterall i am cameraless...

wah! my ah mah said hor can not take free bing kia(thing) from other ppl ah! later u get curse hor...so y not sell it to me, i pay u neng kor($2):lovegrin:

JD- haha... not BBB virus. Sometime is pain in da ass bringing my lovely cam ard. Just wan a pocket cam which i can take pic anywhere and anytime.

Hongjia- my foot. I buy the Paper Cam and burn for u, u wan?

Thanks the others. Thanks. Guess i go to the shop and play the cam to test out as well. Shall see how terrible is the shutter lag of FX8. By the way, wat u mean is, when u press ur shutter button, it capture it very slow???

Cheers cheers. thanks

last time at funan cheapest was 520 (all in) for fx 8 and 600 for fx 9 but that was with the inbox 5 vouchers. now no more liao.

Status
Not open for further replies.