Future MRT/LRT Map

BigFatLenses

Aug 11, 2010
Got this from an email, thought was pretty interesting, so share it here... Enjoy! ;)

2wq654o.png

One thing's for sure, in the future when there are lots of aging people in SG, I'll prob be one of those who will be lost traveling via MRT. ;p

somehow reminds me of the metro and tube in paris and london... even airport also wanna have 5 terminals.. like london's heathrow

Impressive, when is the estimated completion?

most likely dud map .. Botanic gardens is way wrong

I don't think having so many interchanges is good, end up waiting time + walking time for transfer will negate the time saved from having more train stations. Like how my journey from East Coast (my school) to AMK (my house) was only cut by around 15 minutes after Circle Line came out, despite the journey from Paya Lebar to Bishan/AMK MRT being cut by quite a significant bit.

lol....:bsmilie:

If the population can support that many stations, SMRT will be thinking how much profits that would translate to.:eek:

The Circle line dosen't stop at Dhoby Ghaut which is currently the terminal:bsmilie:

bede one la.. looks like somebody's creative idea.. LOL!

Don't think we can life that long to see that happen

if our MRT is that comprehensive coverage, everyone would give up driving ;)

There was a movie many many years ago depicting the situation where oil is scarce and all vehicles except public transport is completely banned on roads. This might be the solution to travel in the future!