Fusionopolis @ One-North Photo Contest 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
as always.

"JTC reserves the permanent exclusive right to use any and all winning photograph(s) for any purpose, including but
not limited to publishing, reproducing, displaying, distributing, and showing on media any photograph, in full or in part,
on websites, exhibitions, tradeshows, or any other media which is under the management or commission of JTC. No
entrant shall have any claim against JTC whether in respect of copyright, moral rights or otherwise."

i'll skip this. thanks.

as always.

"JTC reserves the permanent exclusive right to use any and all winning photograph(s) for any purpose, including but
not limited to publishing, reproducing, displaying, distributing, and showing on media any photograph, in full or in part,
on websites, exhibitions, tradeshows, or any other media which is under the management or commission of JTC. No
entrant shall have any claim against JTC whether in respect of copyright, moral rights or otherwise."

i'll skip this. thanks.

haha kinda expected.. I would think twice as well.. but then again.. JTC can set rule that no one is supposed to photograph their premises without permission (turn tables around)

Still plenty of renovation works going on in and around the building, only a handful of tenants have moved in so far.

Anyway the contest rules and regulations are a complete turn off.

Status
Not open for further replies.