Funny/ Over-reacted responses all over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

togu

Jul 11, 2002
@ D08
www.tommygui.com
Darn, a simple call for outing always end up getting funny responses.

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=30116&perpage=20&pagenumber=2

Hrm, now I gotta give up my plan on organising

"24 hrs shooting for all Male Photographers aged 28-30 with monthly salary 2.5-3.5k" on my ICT end date

or

"Geylang Shoot : Only for Photographers with big belly allowed"

:(

Originally posted by pyre
dun worry lah togu.

just paint ur schlong white and u can still shoot with the white 'L's

;p

Naw, not about the white lens, I can easily borrow 1 for that shooting. ;p

I'm refering to how some replied in that thread about "look down on pple, status, so and so".

It's just like the buy/sell thread as stated, the organisers should have the rights to organise any outing in any manner based on his own preference (naked shoot if he wants). If you find it interesting, join in and have fun!! Otherwise, just give it a skip.

Don't see the point in giving comments if you are not interested in participating, especially some funny comments. :confused:

Just my 0.02 cents

:)

Originally posted by togu
"24 hrs shooting for all Male Photographers aged 28-30 with monthly salary 2.5-3.5k" on my ICT end date

or

hey i qualify for both!!! the first one just barely though... getting older and poorer by the minute. :D

the 2nd one i more than qualify. :bsmilie:

Originally posted by Bluestrike
sigh.. that the case..
There goes the
*only-those-with-10"-cock-can-go-outing"

I'll help you verify them .... hehehe

erm guys, i think we're getting a bit too... cheeky, even for Kopitiam standards. still got ladies here one you know... :D

sigh...
when it come to things like this, you are so dam fast....

Even faster then me... :(

* togu change topic to "For Mature Adults only"

Originally posted by Larry
erm guys, i think we're getting a bit too... cheeky, even for Kopitiam standards. still got ladies here one you know... :D
Roger....

* ok guys.. let keep it to ourselves via PM*

:angel:

sigh.. that the case..
There goes the
*only-those-with-10"-cock-can-go-outing"

:eek: :eek: :eek:

so it's a geylang stag shoot for potbellied 10" dongs?
hmm afraid I dun have the 2.5k you ELITIST PIG!!! :D

Originally posted by togu
Darn, a simple call for outing always end up getting funny responses.

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=30116&perpage=20&pagenumber=2

Hrm, now I gotta give up my plan on organising

or

:(

Well, if you look at it from a certain sense, it does bear some element of discrimination. It's like organising an outing for say, Chinese only. Or to exagerrate a bit more, the example you've given.

Just my thoughts.

Regards
CK

I agree with togu, let people who want to sell things, want to organise photoshoots, do so in peace. Alternatively, (1) sell yours at a lower price (2) organise a competing photoshoot

Anyway, lets look more carefully at the original post:

well too be fair for those who dun have a L but wish to go for it, i'm willing to lend my 3 white boys on the day itself

The poster is making in clear that if you don't have an L lens, you can go, and he'll lend you an L lens.

To qualify for this outing, you can go with a EOS 300 + 70-200 f/4. If that is too elitist, then in future, things like DSLR photoshoot, Leica photoshoot also cannot organise.

Better not organise Hyundai car owners gathering also, cos' a Hyundai, the last time checked, still cost more than an L lens.

A fully agree but i guess most of us have different opinions.. opposing thumbs and all... but seriously... nothing too wrong with the L lense outing...

Not too long ago, some of the S602 owners organised a Fuji S602 outing and we guys had fun (and thats another story itself) but i don't see anyone making a fuss about it.

Yes, i guess there is a certain cost associated with buying/owning a L lense, but that itself shouldn't be a basis to make any judgements. The fact that he was willing to loan his white barreled lenses was a decent gesture but i don't see anyone saying anything about it.

In fact, knowing the organiser(xmen1977), even if you weren't a L lense owner/user or not even a Canon user, he would have welcomed you joining the outing.

Come on people, stop picking on all these little issues. I fully agree with Togu and the rest that those who organise outings should be left in peace to do so.

If it turns out that a group of like minded individual gather, i really don't see why not.

After all, if their outing/sale wasn't up to their expectation, they would have no one to blame.

;p

i agree with Wolfie... leave the L lens gang alone... no happy, look for me. i will organise another PnS outing sometime in May again since i think it was quite fun for those who went.

anyway i'm gonna crash the outing with my all-black lens emsemble if i'm bored with nothing to do that day... :devil: :D

Yeah, I organise outings for "Doctors interested in street photography" all the time. And it's always well attended by those interested. So leave me alone!

Status
Not open for further replies.