Dec 20, 2005
See how Malaysian peop;e answer think their goverment

http://chinese2.cari.com.my/myforum/viewthread.php?tid=773709

水灾乃由新加坡填土造成?

继"水灾乃天意"后,我们可爱的政府又有好笑的理论T__T

真不知道该为他们的想象力 丰富而骄傲还是MALU T__T

http://www.zaobao.com/yx/yx070131_507.html

新山讯)马来西亚柔佛州务大臣阿都干尼昨日声称,柔佛州一些地区最近发生大水灾相信是新加坡的填海工程造成的。

《星洲日报》报道,他认为,柔佛河的下游河口在流出柔佛海峡时,遇到河口海域新加坡德光岛的填海工程,大量的河水流速放缓而无法及时舒解,以致河水泛滥而造成柔佛河沿岸地区大水灾。

他说,连绵大雨后,柔佛河河水水量大而湍急,而哥打丁宜市就是位于柔佛河岸的城市。

此外,他透露,柔州有800个甘榜受到水灾影响,未来州政府将致力于河流的规划,例如加深河床或者筑防护堤等等,但必须周详的评估。

他指出,上世纪70年代开始,州政府已经进行治水工程,第一阶段在笨珍、古来和吗什;第二阶段是峇株巴辖、麻坡及居銮,这些治水工程让各区淹水的问题有所改善,例如峇株巴辖,就免去3个月必须面临一次水灾的困境。

阿都干尼是昨日上午11时30分,接受由马来企业家赛莫达所设立的阿布卡力基金500万令吉救灾援款时,表示州政府会进一步探讨水灾真正原因。

阿布卡力基金会副主席依斯迈尤索夫希望这笔捐款能够协助在水灾中失去家园的灾民重建家园,并协助柔州政府重建被水灾所破坏的设施。

:bsmilie: backfired...

Govt official giving such a ridiculous explanation? :eek:

Those people really idiot... i really don't know how and why the goverment (and the citizen) pick them...

Gone are the good ol' days when common sense used to be common.

While we as Singaporeans may not see eyeball to eyeball on a lot of issues, but at least this is one issue that we stand united as one.

Action Against Stupidity!!!

this is the most funny one:

吉蘭丹淹水時我敢敢肯定説,100% 肯定是菲利賓填土造成的,你相信吗??

St*pid M'*ia govt officials... always blame S'pore for whatever sh*t that they may have.

Not enough water (back when they had a drought) --> S'pore's fault.

Now too much water --> S'pore's fault.

Grocery price increase --> S'pore fault.

M'*ia BODOH!

adding to that, malaysia's official is damn corrupt..

I don't think he's that stupid actually. I'm sure here will be people out there capable of discerning the truth and bother to find out more about such claims. However, there are also a large number of uneducated or people who are ever obedient to the government (Singaporeans can be really good examples of this sometimes). They will simply take the government's words for it and direct their anger towards the external parties and not at the government. In this way, the government would be spared from the public's backlash for their lack of response to the current situation. In the end, it all boils down to their own political gain.

I read this today and immediately said wtf are they talking about. Isn't the flood caused by weeks of heavy rain coupled by the high tide? Don't they know that there is also floods in Singapore?

The recent floods in Johore have made Mr Abdul Ghani Othman an international flood expert. It is rumoured that he is doing his Phd on flood. He has been seen collecting flood water in glass bottles for his research.

:)

St*pid M'*ia govt officials... always blame S'pore for whatever sh*t that they may have.

Not enough water (back when they had a drought) --> S'pore's fault.

Now too much water --> S'pore's fault.

Grocery price increase --> S'pore fault.

M'*ia BODOH!

Yeah, with the impending levy of RM20, I foresee many Sg not going in and the Johor economy is going to be affected. Like what you said, you go in, the Johor ppl complain that Sg cars committing traffic offences and choked up their road, drive up their prices. And if you don't go in, they complain that their businesses are slow moving 'cos Sg are not spending much or not many going in. Damn if u do, damn if u don't do. We are always in a no-win situation with whatever we do.

Yeah, with the impending levy of RM20, I foresee many Sg not going in and the Johor economy is going to be affected. Like what you said, you go in, the Johor ppl complain that Sg cars committing traffic offences and choked up their road, drive up their prices. And if you don't go in, they complain that their businesses are slow moving 'cos Sg are not spending much or not many going in. Damn if u do, damn if u don't do. We are always in a no-win situation with whatever we do.
i rather the "damn if we don't" situation ;)

the Malaise garment is going to complain that sinkapore cars cause too much jams into their county at the gantry because the cars got struck due to insufficent value in the store value card.

i think we singaporeans should just boycott m'sia...why bother to drive in to save a few dollars on petrol? as for makan, sure it's cheap but is the food quality better?

yes, please boycott so the next time i go Malaysia for a holiday, i don't have to queue so long.

Status
Not open for further replies.