Status
Not open for further replies.

sehsuan

Deregistered
Dec 12, 2002
Singapore
www.sportsshooter.com
i had a dream, i had an awesome dream.

i don't know why one day, canon decided to do an exhibit in my living room hall. (no, it's a normal HDB flat) i took a 400/2.8 is lens that was on display and tried it out. uh. somehow it gave me a smaller view with my camera. and i don't know what camera i was using, but the camera could change colour from black to white when a white lens was attached.

what is happening man? can anyone read into my dreams? :p

sehsuan said:

i don't know why one day, canon decided to do an exhibit in my living room hall. (no, it's a normal HDB flat) i took a 400/2.8 is lens that was on display and tried it out. uh. somehow it gave me a smaller view with my camera. and i don't know what camera i was using, but the camera could change colour from black to white when a white lens was attached.

It is just a dream, nothing else!
Dun think too much, bro!

you are too stressed liao la...

i faint.........

white lense on white body more appealing 2 ladies? :think:

or is Canon following I-pod trend? :dunno:

sehsuan said:

wake up ..wake up...
:bigeyes:

think u ate too much for CNY..haha:sticktong

maybe the dream ask him not to be sport shooter .. stick to black lens. so the body wont change colour :cool:

Hmm, maybe you should see a shrink? ;p

It's time to change to an Oly-dream ...... :bsmilie:

sehsuan said:
OH NO!

in the same way Nicholas visited the Shrink in Scenes from a Memory? (Dream Theater, 1999)
Dream Theater fan too? ;)

Sion said:
400/2.8?

I think you should buy 4002 and 8200 for 4D this week. :)

And if strike, it will no more be just a dream liao. hahahahaa... :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.