funny cat

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry folks..
cant help getting worked up on this again..
try putting urselves in the cats' shoes and imagine what its like to have the masking tape on ur arms, thighs, tummy etc.. its an extremely uncomfortable feeling and i cant imagine how they are going to remove that tape from the cat..

cats fur are extremely sensitive to touch.. just try going near one and before ur finger can even touch their fur, they will start twitching and react like how mimosa will shrivel up. its like their antennas.. having the tape there is plain cruelty.. and people who laff at the poor cat's way of walking... THINK again..

ps*
i know not many people understand cats well.. so just doing my part here by sharing and educating whatever i know...

:(

furrypaws said:
sorry folks..
cant help getting worked up on this again..
try putting urselves in the cats' shoes and imagine what its like to have the masking tape on ur arms, thighs, tummy etc.. its an extremely uncomfortable feeling and i cant imagine how they are going to remove that tape from the cat..

cats fur are extremely sensitive to touch.. just try going near one and before ur finger can even touch their fur, they will start twitching and react like how mimosa will shrivel up. its like their antennas.. having the tape there is plain cruelty.. and people who laff at the poor cat's way of walking... THINK again..

ps*
i know not many people understand cats well.. so just doing my part here by sharing and educating whatever i know...

:(

yap...thats what i was thinking....sigh again... :(

+evenstar said:
I chanced upon this website while surfing the web...interesting...have a look ;) (It's a WMV file..so view using Windows Media Player...)

http://dannix.myweb.hinet.net/stupidcat.wmv
This also...
http://comic.yam.com/class/aniegg/swf/english.swf

Not funny, the cat must be feeling uncomfortable that's why it will walk like that

Imagine someone tie a long pole to your thighs and calf and force you to walk

I watched the movie clip with total disdain... How could the Japs be so insensitive??? :angry: ;(

This is clearly a case of cruelty to a cat rather than any novelty to be amused by. :bheart:

Status
Not open for further replies.