Funny camera advertisement!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
why our local ad-agency cant do such good ad?

i really like the jaws ad.

we can copy and our advert firms in sg are damned good at it.

I'll love to see which will be one of the first advert company in singapore to copy these ideas.. :devil:

comparing the tv commercial for flexible neck tooth brush ad by our local agency (using tomato) and that of the bus ad seen in the web site, ours is just:thumbsd::thumbsd::thumbsd:

I'll love to see which will be one of the first advert company in singapore to copy these ideas.. :devil:

Got mah.. the budget airline using the wheels as the wheels of the aircraft. And another is the wheelchair one.

why our local ad-agency cant do such good ad?

i really like the jaws ad.

Sometimes it is not that the local agencies may not be able to do it...sometimes the problem is will the clients dare to take the risk or have the imagination to do it? Or have the budget to pull it off.

i see a few adverts on ch5 and ch8 which are basically remakes of taiwan/jap clips found on youtube..

comparing the tv commercial for flexible neck tooth brush ad by our local agency (using tomato) and that of the bus ad seen in the web site, ours is just:thumbsd::thumbsd::thumbsd:

Our advertising budget is not that big. Plus, their marketing departments are conservative. They rather play it safe than to have their budget pull-off. This limits the creativity of the creative director.

I used to photograph commercial ads in the US. Most ads here are a far cry from those in the US or Europe.

but i thought bus ad is way cheaper than tv commercial?

TV Commercial can also be done on the cheap too. Look at some of the really cheesy ones during late night tv hehehe....

Sometime it depends on whether the relevant authority would allow you. You have to get permit and supply contruction plan work..etc to construct props to hang on buses, building or whatever.

How many saw the Mini Cooper Car Display that was hung sideway against a building face at Shentway near the MRT not too long back? I am sure to get that idea off the ground, various permits, approval from various authories, safety offices, rental to the building management had to be met plus fat creative fee for the concept and whatever also comes into play.

Status
Not open for further replies.