funnies: Hard Gay [HG] Razor Ramon...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup. I know about it. Laughed until i fell off the computer chair *not joking!*. Got a little traumatised by the pelvic thrusting and "Hip talk". Overall very funny and highly recommended. I think pple like him cos of the outrageous way he does things =)

Btw.... he's not gay. Much the opposite. He's currently engaged to a -woman-

QX ;)

The guy is funny ;)

and fortunately for the less japanese-language inclined, there are some dedicated fans who are released subbed versions as new epsiodes come out onto youtube

my favourite is the visit to TOMY and the creation of the HG toy!

and also the one where he pop ups in a studio interview with BOA. the poor girl was so trumatised by his hip thrusting that she grabbed something to defend herself! ;p

DOOOMOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! HARDO GAY NE!!!!!!!!!!!! SEI SEI SEI!!!!:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

How can i download a video? It gets a little too jumpy to view. A little irritating. :(

lol. This guy is funny. :bsmilie:

kaoz ~! laughed until dead ~!! Check out the TV series ~!! :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :thumbsup:

Hoooooo ~~! Hardo Gay des ~!

Dun play play with this guy, he graduated from Waseda Univ. Ranks up there with Tokyo Univ.

Good-oh Morning-oh!!!!!!!!!!!! Woooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

My personal favorite was the Father's Day show where he got a girl to lead her father around on a leash in a S & M outfit.

Status
Not open for further replies.