Funkamania... a story in short

Status
Not open for further replies.
sehsuan said:
apart from being a nuisance by blocking the supporters, whoever those 3 were (the lady, the photog and the caucasian), they sure really unprofessional. if they were official photographers, they should be already IN the cordoned area; not outside.

i thought it was funny of the photog to mount a puny flash on the stroboframe-type bracket. mounting a puny SB class flash (for some funny reason, the backlight was ALWAYS on) on a frame when real pros would probably do mounted strobes ALL OVER the tentage... this was a joke.

maybe they were there for comic relief, i dont know.
Much anger I sense in you. :bsmilie

I dont see what is wrong with using a flash. Lot of pros use flash.

sehsuan said:
apart from being a nuisance by blocking the supporters, whoever those 3 were (the lady, the photog and the caucasian), they sure really unprofessional. if they were official photographers, they should be already IN the cordoned area; not outside.

i thought it was funny of the photog to mount a puny flash on the stroboframe-type bracket. mounting a puny SB class flash (for some funny reason, the backlight was ALWAYS on) on a frame when real pros would probably do mounted strobes ALL OVER the tentage... this was a joke.

maybe they were there for comic relief, i dont know.

Maybe some helo support with overhead lighting would be better ? :bsmilie: :sweat:

I also don't see what's wrong.

TMC said:
Much anger I sense in you. :bsmilie

I dont see what is wrong with using a flash. Lot of pros use flash.

sehsuan said:
glensky, you're married and have children already? but you look very young still!
heheheheh..yeap got three children.thanks:D

Status
Not open for further replies.