Fungus on Lens

Status
Not open for further replies.

justin79

Dec 30, 2008
Hi, I'm rather new to the world of DSLR and hope to get some recommendations on places where I can go to remove fungus on the outer lens. Please state the location, the name of the person,if possible the contact number if any and best if there's a rough pricing. Thank you very much in advance.

Hi, I'm rather new to the world of DSLR and hope to get some recommendations on places where I can go to remove fungus on the outer lens. Please state the location, the name of the person,if possible the contact number if any and best if there's a rough pricing. Thank you very much in advance.

This is a forum, not an information desk. Your independent usage of the search function is greatly appreciated.

anyone knows how much nikon service center charge for cleaning lenses?

anyone knows how much nikon service center charge for cleaning lenses?

Have you tried a search in the nikon forum? Or a search for "nikon service clean lens"?

ClubSNAP terms of use:

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63954
2. New Posters (newbies) - Use the Search Engine to find out if whatever information you are seeking has been posted before posting a question.

Hi Rashkae, thank u for pointing out. I'm still trying to familiarise with the forum. Cheers :)

This is a forum, not an information desk. Your independent usage of the search function is greatly appreciated.

Hi Octarine, no offence in saying this, but in the newbie corner, I'm sure we are bound to experience alot of newbie questions. As stated, I'm new to the world of DSLR and new to clubsnap. I'm still trying to orientate myself of the features available in clubsnap. Please try to give more patience to newbies like me.
Thank you very much and appreciated :)

Last edited:
Hi Octarine, no offence in saying this, but in the newbie corner, I'm sure we are bound to experience alot of newbie questions. As stated, I'm new to the world of DSLR and new to clubsnap. I'm still trying to orientate myself of the features available in clubsnap. Please try to give more patience to newbies like me.
Thank you very much and appreciated :)

No offense taken. It's just that your initial question "Please state the location, the name of the person,..." rather sounds like asking for an e-quote from a service provider. CS is no service provider, that's the reason for my response.
Enjoy your stay and dig through all the information available. There's a lot of stuffs to read and sometimes I end up reading old threads just because it's interesting and not because I have been searching for it. And in between there's always something to learn.

No offense taken. It's just that your initial question "Please state the location, the name of the person,..." rather sounds like asking for an e-quote from a service provider. CS is no service provider, that's the reason for my response.
Enjoy your stay and dig through all the information available. There's a lot of stuffs to read and sometimes I end up reading old threads just because it's interesting and not because I have been searching for it. And in between there's always something to learn.

Thanks and will be looking forward to your guidance in the world of DSLR. Cheers and hope to be see u in the future :)

Status
Not open for further replies.